By Just_do_it_17 - 09/05/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, after being out of the closet for over three years, I learned that some of my friends still don't believe me that I am really a lesbian. They still think I made the whole thing up because I can't get a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 010
You deserved it 8 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How'd you survive for so long in a closet?

smiley1014 23

Sounds like they just want you to be straight for them. Be yourself!

Comments

Troll_Doll 0

Damn! You must be one hell of a performer if you can keep up a charade of being a lesbian for three years...you should pull a bunny, of the playboy variety, out of your hat and have sex with it as your next trick for them. Seeing is believing!

mintcar 9

This comment? No I can't see it.

My wife is BI and that's so F*in hot... Lesbians are just as hot, but just don't share that with us guys. What a shame =)

cptmorgan15 2

Noo. Hot lesbians are hot. Butch lesbians are not hot at all. I think there's more butch lesbians than hot ones.

androgyny is hot. one of my exes was completely androgynous, and she was among the hottest girls i've ever been with.

I have a similar problem. People, in including boyfriends, think I am a lesbian. I'm not.

Actually, that's not a similar, that's the opposite problem.

yes but it being the opposite makes it similar.

It is similar in the way her sexual orientation is the opposite of what her friends think.

spekledworf 18

before going out with him, my boyfriend thought i was a lesbian because of my football and classic car obsession haha

So many lonely dudes fapping to this FML.

I'm fapping to YOUR user profile image on FML...

I'm wondering WHERE the "report creep" button is.

kasumii 1

Unfortubately people are stupid like that. And when you don't have a boyfriend they assume you're lesbian. Sorry OP.

kasumii 1

Unforunately.* Damn iPhone.

kasumii 1

Lol, what happened there? so when does auto-correct fail-correct your spelling?

kasumii 1

I don't have auto-correct on, it's annoying.

Ooh. *cringes* I came out to my friends by telling them I had a girlfriend. Maybe you should do the same, OP.

I do not see how the comment was arrogant.