By Just_do_it_17 - 09/05/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, after being out of the closet for over three years, I learned that some of my friends still don't believe me that I am really a lesbian. They still think I made the whole thing up because I can't get a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 010
You deserved it 8 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How'd you survive for so long in a closet?

smiley1014 23

Sounds like they just want you to be straight for them. Be yourself!

Comments

smiley1014 23

Sounds like they just want you to be straight for them. Be yourself!

lol I started reading this and though that you were literally in a closet. OP-no matter what anyone says don't change.

normally I'd make a homophobic-yet-extremely funny comment about this story, but given that I've just come back from a week-long ban (which, by the way, is torture) I'll just keep it to myself

HugeRedRash 0

homophobia isnt funny but its ok for gays to be hetterophobic? also, you probly cant get a man

HugeRedRash 0

homophobia isnt funny but its ok for gays to be hetterophobic? also, you probly cant get a man

have you kissed a girl ? did you like it ?

That might be difficult considering she has a husband.

forgettingsunday 0

1. bisexuality 2. gay marriage isn't legal so it's not like she could go marry the girl she kissed or anything.

forgettingsunday, you seem to be FORGETTING she married Russel Brand. Cool British comedian dude that's got the crazy hair? Also, just because she sang that song doesn't mean she's bi. Note that she also sang the song "you're so gay."

kasumii 1

I agree with mrahhhhh. American pop. -_-

ForgettingSunday- gay marriage is legal in some places like Canada. And some states.

Gay marriage should be legal in every self-respecting state.

its legal in colorado for one. dont tell people what they can or cant do. way to be a man bitch dude.

Introduce them to one of the girls you dated or the girl you're dating.

I swear this one has been posted before. At least those with Alzheimer's are enjoying it!

wats there to enjoy about a Lezo feeling sorry for herself?

It's okay, if I was a girl I would be a lesben

Petunia888 13

Lol, all straight guys say that!

I hate it when some people assume heterosexuality is the default...

TheDrifter 23

Isn't it? If we defaulted to anything else we would have run out of people by now. Don't worry, they'll teach you how reproduction works in health class eventually.

Pretty much what Drifter said. You will notice we still have people. If there were more homosexual than heterosexual people we would have a much smaller world population.

Cjeezy 0

that's cause it is the default idiot..

SMGnow 0

umm don't you think the world is just a smidgen overpopulated?

mintcar 9

Who cares what they think? I won't let it bother you if I were you.

How'd you survive for so long in a closet?

I'm going to assume you're joking, because the alternative makes me worry about the next generation.

SlyTail 5