By T. - 30/09/2010 14:07 - Australia

Today, after a promotion at work, my new manager made me reset my password for a website we use. To do so, I had to answer the secret question I’d set two years prior. The question was "What is your favorite activity?" The answer I had to type out in front of my manager was "Drinking." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 334
You deserved it 35 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

So...? Managers can have a sense of humor too. At least the answer wasn't "secret butt sex with a hamster"

MissGrinch 4

I always forget my answers to secret questions. I'm that creative. -sigh-

Comments

At least it wasn't harboring an alien fugitive and having sex with it in the shower....

davek 36

>implying bosses don't also like a drink

natilie69 0

well at least it wasnt something stupid

grlwhosings 0

Hey drinking is also my favorite activity but yeah I wouldn't want my boss knowing that!

I'd make a joke about Australians and their drinking, but I'm going to be more polite than that. :P I'm sure your boss doesn't care that much, he probably assumes it's either a long standing answer that you wouldn't forget, or a joke answer. If he does, explain to him that it's just from uni years or something...

that is just a dumb stereotype, I know plenty of Australians that don't drink or barely drink alcohol.

I know it's a dumb stereotype, hence why; a) I said I'd be more polite than that, and b) I put a ':P' at the end, that means I'm kidding.

It could've been a lot worse. That's not even too bad.

mona_is_here 10

Not the worst activity if you think.. :)

andrea99_fml 0

hey it could've been worse... at least it wasn't takin it in the ass or something.. 

perdix 29

You'd be in trouble if you were in Utah, but I see you are in Australia and drinking is like the national pastime down there. Your boss is probably disappointed in you for choosing a secret word that is too common and easy to guess!

I'm from Aus too, and my question is: how do all you Americans know that Australians are borderline alcoholics? Don't get me wrong, it's true, and we are. But I didn't realise it was common knowledge. Lol.

un1k3n 0

It's the Foster's commercials. And the fact that U.S. beer is water by comparison.