By screwed - 22/05/2009 00:18 - United States

Today, after a night of drinking, I woke up with some chips in my bed. I thought it was funny so I went to tell my roommate. Her response was, "That's so funny! It's a typical night out for the two of us. I wake up the next morning with a boy in my bed and you wake up with food in yours." FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 750
You deserved it 12 668

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's okay... food can't get you preggers.

She just called herself a ****, your life is fine.

Comments

she is a **** and shamed herself while trying to put you down as usual?

Good she gets around and you don't. The fact that she's a **** isn't something to brag about.

peopleplz2008 0

*****. any chick can get a guy to come with them. It's guys who don't have it happen as much

ShelbyG 0

#104, #102, and #4 I think I love youss......xD Ahahhaha. I wake up with food in my bed /ALL/ the time. I was so tired that I just left a bowl of half eaten mac n' cheese by my feet and my cat finished it for me over night. I luff muh kitty. I also have many poptart wrappers and crumbs on my bed. Im usually a clean freak, but its my own filth, so I dont really care... C= Ohh and im not a fatass if your wondering.....I do excersize (so I can eat whatever I want....lol)

carrot89 0

First of all: There's really nothing funny about waking up with chips in your bed. You could have kept that to yourself. Second of all: Your roommate was probably joking around. And if she wasn't then she's just a ho and you don't have to worry about what she has to say.

Um, I'm sorry but you people calling her a fatty have no right to, really. You don't know her, and just because she has food in her bed, it doesn't in anyway mean she's fat. Anyway, would you rather sleep around with different guys, or have a good stable relationship where you actually felt something for them?

calicokitea 0

Wow, I'm not fond of your roommate. And #112, I totally agree with you, people cant call her a fatty. I think she's the smart one, not the **** one.

Your roommate sounds like a *****. Consider yourself lucky.

I'm still laughing at this! Is she a prostitute? The way she said it, it sounds like she'd slept with a lot of people. Why's she so proud?

whoa, whutta bitch! You should smack that ho around.