By Bushfan101 - 17/03/2010 12:48 - France

Spicy
Today, the guy I hooked up with last weekend texted me that I needed to "landscape my front lawn." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 106
You deserved it 28 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rldostie 19

While I have nothing against shaving, and do so myself, I DO have a problem with men who expect or demand it. Really? Do you guys know how much of a hassle it is or what happens if you don't maintain it? A girl should only do it if she wants to. I wonder how guys would feel if all women expected and demanded they shave down south as well.

dynky 3

what a complete asshole! don't get into shaving, you'll regret it once the skin gets all dry and irritated, and oh god the ITCHING when it starts growing back. Get a guy who has more respect for you.

Comments

krys05 0

it is an fml because she just got told to manage her furball.. op, shave that shit!!!

crackiebob 0

he's right shave. still not a fml

i rhought she meant her real lawn , and was saying fml cuz he didnt text to say he wanted to see her agai , only to comment onher lawn .

it's a FML cause they hooked up and now he contacts her only to make fun of her hairy ******... 25, either u were being sarcastic or you're like 9 yrs old

ohh I get it haha I thought he like, trashed her front lawn

rldostie 19

While I have nothing against shaving, and do so myself, I DO have a problem with men who expect or demand it. Really? Do you guys know how much of a hassle it is or what happens if you don't maintain it? A girl should only do it if she wants to. I wonder how guys would feel if all women expected and demanded they shave down south as well.

We would gladly take that deal. The world would be better if everyone shaves.

I assume it's a fml because the call was to notify her of the barnacles/crustacean she has going on down there and had passed on to her partner.

rldostie 19

Perhaps you're right, 46. I bet a lot more men would shave if they learned that we're far more likely to go down in them if the area is free of dental floss.

Ouuuii, yuck !! btw OP (Bushfan101), I'm guessing he is not "bushfan102" ?

hotscar 3

I thought that he didn't know where the op lives and she thought that he was stalking him

so, wait... your lawn needed landscaping? That's why I have Pablo, my gardener. I would recommend getting a Mexican to help you out with this one.

eastside09 0

it's an fml cuz she prob got a rainforest dwn there .... NASTY !!!!!!!

matt1337c 0

haha, watch ulyou all be wrong an she was taking about her literal front lawn.

I thought he was talking about her actual lawn and he was trying to get her to hire him for it or something... but fyl, that guys a douche for texting you for that and not for seconds!

alleyx3 0

woow that sucks.. I'm sorry:(

I wish they did expect it, hair down there is just gross

40, guys don't like hairy muff. simple as that. if you don't shave, it's nasty

flyingkoalas 0

I agree I myself shave but there are some guys that leave tons of hair on they balls and let me tell you that Is not cool. sweaty hairy balls -_- no thanks.

92- texting for that pretty much is asking for seconds, but with an added request. if the OP is interested in a second go-round, just clean up

kye_kye16 0

luda wtf a mexican thats so racist (i think i spelt that rong but o well who gives a **** ) im mexican not every mexican does lawn work u just need to shut up

I think it's reasonable for everyone to expect everyone to shave. Kthxbai

SaturnE_fml 0

#40, not only would I not shave my pubic mound, I wouldn't do anything that would cause people to go down in me more often. I much prefer not to be violated so thoroughly. "Landscaping" doesn't mean "shaving" you don't rip out your entire lawn or a tree when they are draggly and snarled.. You trim them. There are acceptable compromises. I agree though -- shaved cocks for shaved box.

YANKSFAN4EVER 0

What's wrong with that it's just a suggestion he's not saying u HAVE to relandscape it.

what is wrong with you if you wouldn't want a girl going down on you?!?

Gondile 4

134, don't get your panties all in a bunch!

rabbinussbaum 0

How in any way could this even be remotely racist??

NIRVANAfan123 0

agree with #1... maybe it will help u

loski87 4

lmao I don't know why I find this funny

so she needs to shave that shit! Nobody likes a ****** that could be mistaken for an overly hairy animal. Or you should go for a wax. That's good too.

lol this is an FML because the guy is telling her she needs to shave her bush XD ha waxing time!

BrookeTrueblood 0

You don't even really have to wax if you don't want to, but Jesus, you have to at least clean yourself up a little.

KurouTenshi 0

I think the true question here is: do the curtains match the rug?

i_heart_boobies 0

hahahah .. .I like ma girls like I like our nations bird 'BALD' eagle

the expression is, does the carpet match the drapes?

eriinbaby 0

I deffinetly laughed harder at this than the actual fml !! :)

sourgirl101 28

At 10- most girls now a days don't have rugs, they have hard wood floors.

yungstunna1 0
ashlynn610 12

And, and... Err I can't think of anything else... ): Oh well!

ashlynn610 12

lol oh yeah I forgot about those!!! (:

alex_mu 0

so clean up, maybe that way u'll get more visitors