By identitychangeplease - 19/09/2012 20:41 - Sweden - Nyn?shamn

Spicy
Today, a guy I've been seeing for a while sent me a link to a porn site, with the message, "Holy fuck, isn't this your mom?!" Thinking he was joking around, I clicked the link just to see what sick shit he wanted to show me. It was my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 584
You deserved it 3 692

Same thing different taste

Comments

theten_fml 9

I don't understand the FML. Can you post the link up to clear things up?

enonymous 8

Was the plot any good at all? Was she at least convincing as a zoologist? Was there a legal disclaimer about how none of the animals were hurt in the making of this film?

#19 - absolutely. But not all mothers choose to get it on in a **** video! A subtle difference, but an important one!

is your mum that TOTAL MILF from the other fml?

I jus wanna let you know you are so beautiful

eastsidesoldier 7

And how might I ask did he stumble upon this?

JesseJimenez 4

hey, look at it this way, not many people can say their mom's a **** star

Ima mother lover you're a mother lover we should duck each others mothers...

You know your tattoo doesn't really say 'just breathe', right?

pavlovaaLOVE 7
TKmax 5

In Japanese I'm pretty sure it says 空気. Yup. Pronounced like, koo--oo-ki. Not cookie. I am pretty sure it means air.

Ihasbrains is correct as far as Japanese goes. If you use the 2 characters combined it means air 空 (kuu) is used to mean empty or sky 気 (ki) can be used to mean energetic. As far as Chinese grammar goes, it could mean something else, but generally the meaning of Kanji when used in Japanese as opposed to Chinese remains unchanged (Kanji characters were imported into Japanese from Chinese.)

Glad to see somebody beat me to this comment. In Chinese, I know, this phrase means "atmosphere." Good luck fixing that!

53, I love that Big Bang Theory reference. It takes courage to get a tattoo that says soup.

I think it says something about a college dorm, in Chinese Edit: I see the problem has been solved

Maybe I'm just being silly BUT you do breathe air, right? Right. So maybe it purposely says "Air" and it's not meant to mean "just breathe". I hate to be the odd one out but using your brain really helps here.

#235 - I was thinking the same thing. Why would it need to be "fixed" anyway? It makes sense. People can be so dull.

$1,000 and a car and you won't tell dad. Unless they are divorced or he is in the video as well. In that case, blackmail to show other family members.

I wouldn't blackmail the mother. She probably was in desperate times and needed a way to make some money as quick as possible so she could feed her family...

desireev 17

How do you know it's nauseating? Mom could, actually, be pretty freakin' hott!

Uh, 31? Are you saying you would watch **** of your own mother if she was hot? That's disturbing.

desireev 17

I was directly speaking to #3. It would definitely be gross if it were me seeing my own mom. But we, as the commenters, have no idea what OPs mom looks like.

No... But it is still OP's mom and OP is the one who saw it. Therefore, it would be nauseating regardless of how hot OP's mom was.

You only ever hear it's someone's daughter or something. Well, whatever the reason, OP's mum must've dug sex with strangers in the first place if she eventually did the porno - broke or not. ***** don't die young - well the careful ones maybe

Autoshot 9

11 - Yea, did some **** to feed her starving family. And in her earlier years, was just stripping to pay her college tuition. Every choice was made for the right reason, clearly. Nothing to be ashamed of here. Jackwagon.

wooboo608 1

So... What you're saying is you would think your mom was awesome if she was a pornstar? And all your friends could jack off to pics and videos of your mom? The number of people on this thread saying that this is a good thing is starting to disturb me.

Lets see if you say the same thing if it was your mom

I can't imagine what your moms like if you think this is good

If you don't mind non-perverted ole' me asking, what type of **** was she doing?

beccaishereyay 11

I'm guessing you can find it under the "MILF" category...

zingline89 18

It already says what type in the FML. The boyfriend said "holy ****." Clearly this is a Priest-on-MILF fantasy site.

I guess there is much to be said and seen about the MILF craze. Sorry OP, some things just can't be unseen.

15 - I highly doubt that, seeing as how priests aren't into people over the legal age, or women for that matter.

ArielTheMermaid 17

5, your picture goes perfectly with your comment

I bet the bf is hoping "Like mother, like daughter"

Who would want a girlfriend who's in ****?

I wouldn't want a gf that broadcasted on **** sites. Do you a gf that exposes herself to everyone that wants to rape her?

Well if she could pick up a few tricks from her mother...

zero91 4

#8 you can watch other milf **** . there are tonnes . #97 try to imagine if some wants to see your mom's sex tape and no i dont watch ****. not all guys watch ****

zero91 4

#97 its* do not* , not dot . if you spell dont i couldnt care less . here comes the mob of thumbs down :)

mrsmaglietta 6

well that's gonna make an awkward thanksgiving

A lot of European countries (especially mostly Catholic ones) still have similar traditions to Thanksgiving. In Germany, we call it Erntedanksfest, which basically translates into Thanksgiving for the harvest festival. Or, Thanksgiving. So while OP may not have a traditional Thanksgiving, there is a good chance they still might have something similar going on.

But in fairness, most European countries don't have the kind of 'all-the-family-comes-together-and-have-a-meal' thing going on for that day. I understand that's especially an American tradition. In most European countries that day is way behind Christmas or maybe even Easter in regards to family gathering. This is at least the case for Germany as well as Denmark, which is culturally even closer to Sweden. But this situation will probably even create its weird effects and awkward moments at Christmas....FYL.

Sweden don't celebrate Thanksgiving or anything similar though, just another normal day for us.

zero91 4

both you and your bf can never look at your mom the same again . fyl

But he may look at her in the complete opposite was op looks at her; (as he tries to hide his hard on),