By Anonymous - 12/05/2014 00:14 - New Zealand - Napier

Today, a guy asked for my number at the grocery store, but I politely told him I wasn't interested. He followed me home and took a shit on my doorstep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 806
You deserved it 7 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He wasn't able to go out with you but he was still able to dump you.

SharnaaaBanana 22

That's disgusting. Who does that.

Comments

That's bloody disgusting. Is he human. Who does that.

That's normal. If a guy hasn't shitted on your doorstep, you're doing something wrong.

I would be concerned that he knows where she lives now! If he crapped on her doorstep for her politely declining to give her number than he obviously escalated quickly which makes you wonder what else he could possibly do? Good luck OP and be safe.

justmeCee 16

I hope you called the police

what is he an animal....hope you called police...or you can call animal control if you feel like he is behaving like an animal..

Looks like you dodge a bullet if that's how the guy handles simple rejection...

Well you couldn't be surer now that you made the right decision saying 'no' to that asshole.

This is the kind of reason I always triple check to make sure I'm not being followed. You just never know what kind of people you're going to meet on any day. FYI, op. I do hope you called the cops on him though.

RedPillSucks 31

It's really easy to follow someone without them noticing, especially while driving, unless you live in a secluded area.

kingdomgirl94 29

You know what else is extreme? The guy who recently KILLED a girl for turning him down for prom; not only was she just not interested, but she also had a boyfriend. He stabbed her to death. People need to start teaching their sons that they are not entitled to a woman's affections and that women have the right to say no and that it should be respected. Situations similar to this (although maybe not with shit) wherein a woman suffers because she rejects the advances of a man are frighteningly alarming. So many men these days respond with anger and try to get revenge for being rejected, and as a woman, I can tell you that its absolutely terrifying to have to worry about what will happen if we say no to a man. Is it any wonder that when out at clubs and bars many women will say they have a boyfriend or have a friend pretend to be their lover? If you're simply not interested, you get verbally abused, possibly attacked, or worse. I know its not all men, but the fact that every woman pretty much knows this experience, I think that says that its too many men who do it.