By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:17 - United States - Hudsonville

Today, a girl told me she couldn't text me anymore, because she was too tired and had to sleep. Over the next three hours, she updated her Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made a YouTube video of herself singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 361
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has happened to me way to often. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

Im sorry you got stiffed by a very obvious idiot like her.

Hopefully you get the message and just move on... It's obvious how she really feels.

perdix 29

Sometimes I get sleepy, then, as I lay down, I get a second wind and get right back up again. She may not have been lying at the time, but you can be as pissy and needy as you choose with this girl. Girls love guys who are clingy, needy and suspicious.

we also love stalkers and control freaks... don't forget these vital traits!

I have done this before. Though in my defense I go to bed, take my sleeping pills and zonk out, sadly though,my insomnia kicks in. So I take another pill, repeat this and you have me totally out of it on these really tripping sleeping tablets and I'm phoning my buddies and screaming at them in a happy voice " eh!! Guess what!!? My walls are moving and it's freaking me the **** out! Wooohoo!! " (hang up)

The OP forgot to mention he was camped up in a tree across the street from her window with a pair of binoculars.

I thought I was going to be the only one who got what was really wrong about this FML. Ha! Good call!

makeupjunkie 5

It happens. I do that to people lol.

KingCeltic77 18

Girls are cruel aren't that. Keep your head high. If she is that low, she's not worth it.