By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:17 - United States - Hudsonville

Today, a girl told me she couldn't text me anymore, because she was too tired and had to sleep. Over the next three hours, she updated her Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made a YouTube video of herself singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 361
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has happened to me way to often. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

Well bitches be crazy. Don't worry about her OP, girls like that aren't worth your time.

perdix 29

Nice stalking! Back in the day, when people had to interact with each other, it was polite to make up a "white lie" to end a conversation, rather than telling the truth that you are tedious and creepy. Anyways, she probably did all these things whacked out on Ambien.

Stalker, much?! If she doesn't wanna talk to you, she doesn't wanna talk to you. Give her some space.

DeadxManxWalking 27

But she doesn't have to lie about it.

How is he a stalker? For all you know, he could be friends with her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter and was on both of those, and saw her update. She also could have posted on Facebook with a link to her new video with a message along the lines of, "Check out my new video!"

Her stuff could have been on his newsfeed.

Whenever I get rejected... Oh wait, I never get rejected.

40- Then you must live one blessed life. ;P

KiddNYC1O 20

40- Are you the most interesting man in the world? (yes, I know you're a female)

I remember moderating this one haha. She's not worth your time anyways! There's plenty of other girls out there for ya

sorrowsangel89 1

Umm...how closely are you following her?

Brizzle164 4

that was your question to hit up the next chick

DeadxManxWalking 27

Happened to me once. I was with my friend texting a girl and she said she was going to bed. My friend told me she was still texting him a while later.