By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:17 - United States - Hudsonville

Today, a girl told me she couldn't text me anymore, because she was too tired and had to sleep. Over the next three hours, she updated her Facebook and Twitter accounts, and made a YouTube video of herself singing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 361
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That has happened to me way to often. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

Take this rejection as a sign. Move on. You shouldn't want someone who doesn't want you back. It would be like that cartoon with the skunk chasing the cat. There's a whole buffet of girls out there! Get hungry!

That sounds bout right. Did she ever reply back after she "went to sleep" is where the question lies. If so, then she might not have been able to sleep, but didn't feel like talking. If not, then it might be a lost cause. Try seeing if she'll reply OP. Before giving up.

Bugging someone you like after they say they have to go is the last thing you want to do. If this girl isn't texting him back like crazy she isn't into him. Sucks for him but constantly talking to her isn't going to help him. Her "white lie" was probably her crappy way of letting him down and showing him she's not interested. And if she's at the point where she feels she has to lie to get out of a conversation with him, he's probably very consistent in trying to chat her up.

tcdaboss 2

Or you could stop texting her, get off your ass and go sweep her off her feet!!

tcdaboss 2

If it true you an suck up your pride. True love hides emotion

Sweep her off her feet...with a pick up truck. Sorry, my evil side has been showing it's face lately.

Unfortunately, sometimes you just gotta take the hint

KiddNYC1O 20
haileybopbop1 0

Am I the only one thinking op is a stalker!?

Call her out on it OP. People that can get away with that will continue to do so for the rest of their lives.

hateevryone 14
Jewbenita 0

i do that all the time, i get bored talking to somme people so i say im going to bed or something, dont take it too personally

Jewbenita 0

i do that all the time, i get bored talking to some people so i say im going to bed or something, dont take it too personally

It is nobody's social responsibility to text you.

I think OP would still get butthurt either way.