By EosHelios - 27/02/2018 13:00 - United States - Halethorpe

Today, I finally had one of my preschool students observed by the county for aggressive behavior intervention. Of course, he only started hitting my assistant and other students after the observer left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 457
You deserved it 274

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The kids knows to shut off his bad behavior while being watched by the authorities? Sounds like a serial killer in the making!

Comments

Zekfen 17

You should give him the future wife beater award. Learned from the parents I'm sure.

lukesick1 12

What about kids with autism? Sometimes they can have outbursts is that the case too?

Zekfen 17

My son actually has autism. What you are referring to is a meltdown which is uncontrolled. They don't turn it off and I'm like that. This kid is controlled and manipulating in what he is doing. That is not autism.

Zekfen 17

They don't turn it off and on like that* (stupid autocorrect)

lukesick1 12

Oh ok I'm not sure about it so hanks for clarifying.

Definitely take pictures of the abuse occurring and of any bruises or damage caused. Submit them to your principal and school board and make sure your assistant and affected student's parents have copies

The kids knows to shut off his bad behavior while being watched by the authorities? Sounds like a serial killer in the making!

Wintermelons 19

If he's that young, I think heel become a cereal killer instead!

Wintermelons 19

Sure, that how it starts. At first, he’s killing Cocoa Puffs and Lucky Charms, and nobody is concerned, but then he moves on to Life and it’s “Hey, Mikey!”

Lobby_Bee 17

That's what body cams are for, to catch little ***** in the act.

boopingsnoot 24

No one-way mirror, no webcam or cctv, just strangers sitting in the classroom? I bet all the kids were on their best behavior. Bully kid knows what he's doing. Sounds like CPS needs a chat with the parents.

We have this happen all the time! it's frustrating! Kids are master manipulators.

Record it then send it to the county as evidence