By bull-stuff - 18/01/2013 03:48 - United States - Columbia

Today, a bull escaped from the small farm down the street. It ended up in my yard and would not let me outside. I called animal control, who said, "We only deal with regular animals." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 474
You deserved it 2 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you can ask the owners of the small farm down the street to come pick up their rogue irregular bull? Just be sure to stay between him and the fine china to avert a real catastrophe.

15- I really want to cover golf balls in sandpaper and shove them up your asshole after reading your comment. Come on now.

Comments

15- I really want to cover golf balls in sandpaper and shove them up your asshole after reading your comment. Come on now.

When I was growing up, my mother would herd the neighbours' bull back to it's yard with a broom. However, I wouldn't recommend this for you, as my mother is crazy scary when wielding a broom... You can always try throwing cut carrots and apples away from the house in hopes that it will go and eat them and leave you alone. Once your neighbours come pick up their truant bull, make sure they fix their fence really well, as this may turn into a reoccurring problem otherwise. Good luck, OP!

DarkJediLove 19

Your mom sounds like a pretty awesome lady!

Well let's be reasonable; who the hell wants to deal with a bull?

Try and find a sexy cow to seduce the bull. You do know how to tell the difference between a sexy cow and an ugly one, right?

Enlighten me please. I have been on the search for a sexy cow for quite some time now... Every one of them I find is ugly and they have black dirt spots on them

A sexy cow is like a unicorn. If you see one, you're probably drunk.

I saw a unicorn once. I always wondered why it appeared to me in the hospital. Maybe it was getting its appendix taken out too. That or maybe it was friends with the blue wolf I'd seen earlier.

Well they're a bit useless aren't they?! Try finding the farms number & see if they can come sort it out :)

Dress up like a matador and walk outside eating a hamburger. Act surprised to see the bull. He ought to leave soon enough.

I've heard that bulls don't see red like we do and the main reason the matadors uses that colour was to excite the human on lookers.(: We get the expression "to see red" from bullfighting. (:

What a load of bullshit! Don't let it bully you. You need to grab the bull by the horns, call the authorities, and have them steer it away.