By yum - 07/07/2013 05:09 - United States - Sylmar

Today, I was drinking from a cup with a built-in straw. After taking a long sip, I noticed a weird taste. Upon investigation, I found a small caterpillar wedged inside the straw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 297
You deserved it 4 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've heard of worms and scorpions, but caterpillars in a drink? who doesn't Love a little extra fuzz in their beverage of choice?

Alright maggots, this obstacle course is called "The Squeeze"

Comments

I've heard of worms and scorpions, but caterpillars in a drink? who doesn't Love a little extra fuzz in their beverage of choice?

you gonna finish that caterpillar ( -_- )

How does this even deserve to be on fml...? People eat bugs all the time

Alright maggots, this obstacle course is called "The Squeeze"

Sue them or get a free drink out of it from the store

The cup probably belonged to the OP, and was used in their own home.

How would suing the store that sold him the cup accomplish anything, it's not their fault that a caterpillar climbed into the straw.

Forgot to add it could have been used prior to this as well.

Zimmington 21

Yes! Sue them! How dare they sell a cup that a caterpillar could potentially crawl into. How could they not foresee this issue!? Some companies are thoughtless

Doesn't sound like the little guy/gal was having a hell larva time in there. I now await my trial from the FML community.

Smoldering 15

Speaking of Perdix and Doc where are they? And why are they not commenting on this?

Mimorie17 12

Thats prreeetttyyy gross. Im terrified of caterpillars..yuck.!

Varieus 30

How can one be terrified of caterpillars?

Caterpillars are cute, just not in my drinks.

Haven't you heard? In a time of global recession and downright awful economics, suing people over caterpillar-sized issues is apparently the latest trend.

This was meant to be a reply to #7. Oh, dear.

AboveAll04 14

your pic and your comment on how you screwed up is awesome lmao

Sinistra_Blue 12

I hope for your sake it wasn't one of the poisonous variety.

Ewwww! Atleast you didn't suck up a bee or something while you were drinking lol