TMI

By Disgusted - 05/07/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I met my biological mother for the first time. I also found out from her husband that she has her nipples and nether regions pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 015
You deserved it 3 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this site really needs a "what's the big deal?" button.

OMG NOT PIERCINGS NOOOOO! ...Seriously. So what?

Comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

And....? If your name was maybe "Embarrassed" instead of "Disgusted" I might give a shit but you kinda just sound like you're being a snob.

whatshorts 0

Exactly what I was thinking. The name erased what sympathy, if any in the first place, that I had for her.

If you met your mom for the first time, and had to picture her nipples, you wouldn't be disgusted? Idiots.

no, not really. i got over being grossed out by my parents' bodies in middle school. they're just nipples, everyone has them.

LuckyCharms_fml 0

No #35 not if you're older than 12

No matter what you say, we'd all be a little disgusted on meeting our mom for THE FIRST TIME and learning such intimate details. She has a right to an opinion, you guys acting like jerks doesn't help.

You used nether regions in a sentence hahhahaha what is this 20,000 leagues under the sea? FYL

proud_liberal 0

so what if she did? you must be a conservative. I hope you die and you get cancer

WOW, dude, calm down. Maybe she's an ignorant snob but that doesn't mean she deserves cancer. People like you make me sick.

fxdxhk90 0

It doesn't matter, everyone on this site knows that proud liberal is a world class jackass.

OMG SHE NOT TRADITIONAL DEATH SENTENCE. Chill dude.

It's not that bad, we all know that. But it's still something I wouldn't want to know about my Mom, especially if I met her the first time.

"Nether regions" XD So she has a few piercings. I don't see the problem.