TMI

By Disgusted - 05/07/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I met my biological mother for the first time. I also found out from her husband that she has her nipples and nether regions pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 015
You deserved it 3 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this site really needs a "what's the big deal?" button.

OMG NOT PIERCINGS NOOOOO! ...Seriously. So what?

Comments

This is why adopted kids shouldn't go out searching for their biological parents. They just find weirdos who luckily had enough sense not to raise them.

aaaaa12345_fml 0
ohhdamn 0

mmm, and this is why they invented mylifeisaverage.com MLIA and so is yours/

Well I've looked after a few adopted and foster kids and none of them have turned out like their birth parents.

Hey, at least she was thoughtful enough to put you up for adoption instead of getting an abortion.

belestrange 0

You know what? **** YOU. I am seventeen years old. I am also adopted. I can't meet my mom until my birthday next year, and I have been waiting my entire life to meet her. Don't get me wrong - I love my adopted parents, but I've always wondered what my birth mom was like, and she's the only one I have, because my birth father is dead. You should be ******* grateful that A) your mom is still alive and B) she took the time to see you. Who gives a shit if she has some piercings, even if they are a little unconventional? You absolutely disgust me.

It's the fact that the mom's husband told her about it on the first day she met her. It's not exactly something you would want to know. I would be worried if you weren't a little grossed out to find that out when you barely know her. Don't be such an ass

cms70 0

So what? I was adopted, but I know all about my bio mom cause the couple that adopted me are HER parents. Yeah, my grandparents. And my mom is my sister. Anyway, she's a *****, used to be a stripper, is a drug addict, slept with my other sister's husband, and when I was 17 she visited and decided to sqeeze her fat ass into my shorts. She has also been married three times. All her husbands were the same. Drugs addicts who liked to beat women and little children. How about being grateful your mother just has some peircings and actually agreed to meet you? I know a lot of TMI about my bio mom, its not a big deal.

xhalighx 0

It seems to me that the screen name "Disgusted" points to a snobbish bitch. But if I'm wrong and it's as others have said, too much information, then I change it to immature bitch. Seriously I'm so tired of immature tweens/tween minded adults/tween minded teens. Jesus.

hum. people really do not like you, OP