TMI

By Disgusted - 05/07/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I met my biological mother for the first time. I also found out from her husband that she has her nipples and nether regions pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 015
You deserved it 3 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this site really needs a "what's the big deal?" button.

OMG NOT PIERCINGS NOOOOO! ...Seriously. So what?

Comments

skb_fml 0

what the **** is wrong with that? piercings are a personal choice, maybe you don't understand why she got them but that doesn't make her any less of a good person or give you any less reason to be proud in future that she is your mother. i mean, she may not be what you were expecting, but give her a chance before you write her off for sticking herself with pieces of metal. and has it ever occurred to you that maybe she did that when she was young and has just never bothered to remove them?

yati 0

Don't worry. She is not going to breast feed you.

You're a full grown woman meeting your mother for the first time. Can you really say you are surprised that her nipples and pussy are pierced? You're one of those people of whom certain mother jokes actually apply to.

Hummingbird114 0

Once again, FML needs a "who cares?" button. Honestly. Just be happy you met your mom. Why does it matter what she pierces? It's her body. Get over it.

Get over your self, my sister is still looking for hers and I am still looking for my brothers

dramakat11 0

Everyone who said "fml" is an idiot. WHO THE **** CARES???????!!!!!!!! Are you like judging your mom? If so you are a MAJOR BITCH OP. Mind your own business. Or, are you actually immature enough to be grossed out at someone even mentioning your mom's ******....Are you in kindergarten? Grow the **** up. I swear if I ever have to read another dumbfuck whining about having to buy their dad condoms or hear about their parent's sex lives or something it'll be too soon.

Maybe the husband should have kept that information private? Perhaps he should have minded his own business? I swear, did everyone miss the point of this FML? OP is disgusted/ embarrassed that the husband was disgusting enough to let that tid bit of information out during the OP's first meeting with her mother. Smh!