The struggle is real

By Sally - 26/12/2011 11:48 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my friend told me how depressing it is that she hasn't had sex in two weeks. I haven't had sex in 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 663
You deserved it 5 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tweetypie 18

Yea well I haven't had sex....EVER!!!

I haven't had sex for 7years, 253 days, 12hours and 46minutes. But it doesn't bother me.

Comments

All of you virgins make no sense. However; I commend you all for keeping your virtue. I'm 28, almost 29 and was a virgin until I got married two months ago. Sex is a great thing, but for those of you who are going and slutting it up and whoring around are an embarrassment to the rest of us. But those of you who haven't had sex in days, weeks, months, or years...there's nothing wrong with it. If your worried about your sex life and either you're single or unmarried then you need to see a psychiatrist cause you fail to understand your own worth...cause those of you who are jus flaunting yourselves to any and everyone are missing the big picture.

Yea cause everyone else is a *****, making YOU look bad! You never got any cause only your the guy who married you would go that far

If that was really that big of a deal to you, you should've told her that instead of bitching about it on FML. Just saying...

At least don't resort to ***********, I don't know if anyone wants to hear about any donkey shows.

Livelaughlove_12 0
thefuckinloser 6

yeah but if i had to pick i would pick you no matter what

This seem like a time to make a compromise?