The Gap

By Anonymous - 28/09/2009 15:01 - United States

Today, I learned that the gap between the elevator and the 6th floor landing of my apartment building is approximately one key's width wide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 186
You deserved it 3 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You obviously missed what the OP is saying #1. She dropped the key, which fell through the crack, and is now lost down the elevator shaft. I can't believe I had to explain that. Btw, if an ant is traveling at 1 m/s, that ant is moving insanely fast. 1 cm/s is more likely. Nice attempt at being clever, though.

Comments

moogleluvr 1

I've always wondered what it would be like to drop something down there. That's why I don't take anything out of my pockets going in/out of elevators.

Aaven 0

haha i love how half the people on here are like "why would you ever measure the gap between the floor and the elevator??" it's amazing how many people are completely deaf to sarcasm these days. i like the wording too...i mean, all those "i caught my parents having sex, FML" entries are getting kind of dull, so its nice to see someone with a sense of humor around here.

Do you have an enlarge ray gun too? I want one!

proud_liberal 0

I bet you thought phrasing it like that was terribly clever

Consider yourself lucky, a friend of mine dropped his phone down the gap.....

coldplaylive2003 0

do you live on the upper est side because someone in my building did that about 2 days ago lol

aceofspades6528 0

Omg, I laughed when I read the whole FML post. OP, you're awesome! Great wording! When you're smart, everything is funnier :)