The Gap

By Anonymous - 28/09/2009 15:01 - United States

Today, I learned that the gap between the elevator and the 6th floor landing of my apartment building is approximately one key's width wide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 186
You deserved it 3 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You obviously missed what the OP is saying #1. She dropped the key, which fell through the crack, and is now lost down the elevator shaft. I can't believe I had to explain that. Btw, if an ant is traveling at 1 m/s, that ant is moving insanely fast. 1 cm/s is more likely. Nice attempt at being clever, though.

Comments

who only carry's one key without anything attached to it ydi

kaykaybean207 0

I DID THIS A MONTH AGO! it wasn't my apartment building and i had just met the people. i just got it back last week. good luck gett it!

trakus 0

This happened to me first year of college!!! I had to get a new key. Good luck dude.

IllegalLight 0

The way you worded it ... I thought YOU fell through the crack. Hey, look on the bright side. At least THAT didn't happen right? (:

vivamissnica 0

This is so cleverly worded that it really brings out how stupid 75% of FML's user base is. Great job.

One day I asked my dad what his biggest fear was, thinking it'd be something like losing his kids or family... it was dropping his keys down the gap between the floor and elevator. fyl though..

FYL OP, I've done that before... Only it was ALL of my mom's keys.. I was about 5 years old but ever since then I grip my keys when I'm getting on and off the elevator.. or make sure they are safely zipped in my purse.. forever paranoid.

why wouldn't you have a key, on a key ring? that is what they are made for they're $2, make the investment