Lost in the sauce

By Anonymous - 06/11/2010 23:56 - United States

Today, I spent 6 hours unloading boxes into my new apartment. After unloading the entire truck and making trips up and down two flights of stairs, I heard a knock on the door. Apparently the landlord gave me the key to the WRONG apartment. Mine is downstairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 794
You deserved it 2 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd make him help me move everything!!

FYLDeep 25

Well that's pretty careless, but if he doesn't do whatever he can to help, then he's a dick too. And careless dicks often end up with diseases.

Comments

DudeImBetter 0

Cut a whole threw the second floor in the room and bring all your stuff down with a crane of some sort, it'll save you a bunch of time op.

you could just propose a deal to the occupant whose meant to be in the 2nd level apartment. i suggest a race around the world within 80 days, whoever makes it back first gets to keep the 2nd level apartment and thier family aswell. this seem the only plausible solution to your problem. or you just could move all your shit back down but **** that!

C6Racer 0

Yea, but I'm still not gonna risk it.

I'd make him help me move everything!!

amberbby69 6

Exactly! Either let Op stay in the current apartment or move that shit yourself!

gusgus36 5

that's awful! It's the landlord's fault so he should help move it back down

FYLDeep 25

Well that's pretty careless, but if he doesn't do whatever he can to help, then he's a dick too. And careless dicks often end up with diseases.

goldhighways 0

how did you not know that? shouldn't you know which apartment was yours ?

goldhighways 0

yeah wouldn't he have looked at the apartment beforehand to see if he liked it and everything before moving into it...he should have known it wasn't his apartment if he checked it out before.

Yeah, and I'd imagine the unit number would be on the lease OP signed...

I'm sorry op... on the plus side, it's Really great exercise!

It's still great exercise...Just may screw up your back.

I think we would have been able to get by without you capitalising the word 'wrong'.