The Gap

By Anonymous - 28/09/2009 15:01 - United States

Today, I learned that the gap between the elevator and the 6th floor landing of my apartment building is approximately one key's width wide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 186
You deserved it 3 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You obviously missed what the OP is saying #1. She dropped the key, which fell through the crack, and is now lost down the elevator shaft. I can't believe I had to explain that. Btw, if an ant is traveling at 1 m/s, that ant is moving insanely fast. 1 cm/s is more likely. Nice attempt at being clever, though.

Comments

igroomdogs 0

Talk to the maintainence staff/landlord, they will more than likely have access to the bottom of the shaft and can collect your key for you :)

laughinlegra 0

Oh, man.. I actually watched a girl do that the other day in my dorm.. It wasn't even my keys.. But I still felt that heart-dropping pain of "What the **** do I do now?"

toxic10uhc 0
CatEyes66 0

He dropped his key and it fell in the crack between the elevator and his apartment floor.

Put all of your keys on key rings. Those will stop a future incident from occurring.

Well put, hope you had a spare, if not, double fyl

That happened to my dad once. It was really late at night and we were at a parking garage and we were stuck there.

I've always had a fear of dropping my phone down there!

The space in my apartment is a bit wider, almost dropped my phone in there once...