Taking the Micheal

By Michael - 20/09/2017 16:00

Today, my girlfriend of 5 years confessed to cheating on me during my recent business trip. Moreover, she doesn't want to cut off contact with the other guy, because she's afraid of hurting HIS feelings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 705
You deserved it 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

“Can you even imagine how betrayed he’d feel if I broke off all contact?” “YES, yes I can.”

talaswolf 20

Keep in mind she will probably cheat again. I suggest sitting and talking with her and let her know it hurt you. I also suggest taking a break from your relationship to figure out if you still want to be with her.

Comments

She's telling you about her priorities loud and clear. Don't let her crush your dignity and more on.

leprechaun16 2

Braa do yourself a favour dump her she doesnt want to hurt HIS feels means she has feels for him... dump her before you get burned again..

leprechaun16 2

I just assumed you were a millennial, since that's how they talk now.

You can't go poly from a relationship that destroyed the entire foundation for polyamory- which is the ability to trust your partner(s) will keep you informed, respect your opinion if you say that you aren't okay with them being with someone in particular, that they will practice safe sex, and will communicate if something in the relationship is bothering them.

Keep him in contact. He'll come in use again on HER next business trip...

Zachary8261 28

Break it off, OP. She clearly cares more about him than you.

Yeah, that shit's not going to end. Better get out before it happens again.

Drop her like the way Verizon drops my calls

Not breaking up with her would be the epitome of foolishness and masochism. Sorry, but that's the way I see it.

Time to get out.. she doesn't care about your feelings