Take this

By GabsAlot829 - 21/07/2009 22:17 - United States

Today, I babysat the most annoying and obnoxious kids for almost eight hours, when the parents assured me that they would only be gone about three or so hours. After constant calling and worrying, they finally showed up at 11:30, completely drunk. The mother paid me with three dollars and a banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 786
You deserved it 3 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for babysitting Donkey Kong's kids.

Punch her in the face, and smear the banana in her eyes before you take her wallet.

Comments

I wonder if these ancient FMLs even get comment moderation any more. Though there seems to be an automated moderation trigger, based on identical content; is it testing for identicalness or does it strip case and punctuation?

I babysat for yrs before I had my own kids! You sure don't ever deserve that!!!! Shame on them for taking advantage of someone they trusted to look after their precious children! Even if they don't pay you, don't ever babysit for them in the future & nicely explain this situation to future parents & ask to please get paid in advance ! Just remember what comes around goes around!! They ll get what's coming to them eventually!!!!

ladybuggirl1234 3

one time i babysat some kuds instead of relaxing or hanging out. i painted their toes with MY nailpolish. they didnt even pay me.

That's why I always get half of my payment before the parents leave :)

puddingface94 3

I can relate! Lol... Oh come in over... Well only be gone for like 3 hours.... 7 hours later.... But at least mine pay well!!

Poor kid; she probably gets it from her useless parents ...

Did you explain to her that it only works with trident layers?

hoosiergirl94 31

You should have just left after 3-4 hours