Take this

By GabsAlot829 - 21/07/2009 22:17 - United States

Today, I babysat the most annoying and obnoxious kids for almost eight hours, when the parents assured me that they would only be gone about three or so hours. After constant calling and worrying, they finally showed up at 11:30, completely drunk. The mother paid me with three dollars and a banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 786
You deserved it 3 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for babysitting Donkey Kong's kids.

Punch her in the face, and smear the banana in her eyes before you take her wallet.

Comments

Elizabobble 0
prettykitty123 0

Dear MYSTOMACHEHURTS, no my mom doesnt spoon feed me or hold my hand. I'm actually self sufficient! But thanks for asking(: Oh P.S it's not my fault I grew up in a fortunate house okay?

Kinda sounds like my situation so I feel for you... I babysat once for this lady who said she'd be home by 11pm. She didn't come home until 3am and she was completely hammered. She paid me like 12 bucks for babysitting for 8 hours! I hope you go back to them when they're sober and demand for your money, like I did. And don't ever babysit for them again!!!

Yeah, go demand more money and then never work for them ever again.

coco_luver14 0

i really can't stand drunk, annoying people. err

Lonelyinmovies 0

HEY that banana could cost you like 50 cents so really u got paid $3.50, so there.

CynicComedian 2

Write a really angry letter to them and threaten a lawsuit...maybe they'll call your bluff. Don't let this stand.

Just go back and tell her what happened. Maybe she doesn't remember. She WAS drunk, hopefully they'll give you the money you earned while sober. If not, drop kick the bitch and steal something expensive.

I agree with this. It may get you more money then you expect out of shame or embarrassment?