Take this

By GabsAlot829 - 21/07/2009 22:17 - United States

Today, I babysat the most annoying and obnoxious kids for almost eight hours, when the parents assured me that they would only be gone about three or so hours. After constant calling and worrying, they finally showed up at 11:30, completely drunk. The mother paid me with three dollars and a banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 786
You deserved it 3 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for babysitting Donkey Kong's kids.

Punch her in the face, and smear the banana in her eyes before you take her wallet.

Comments

i_love_fml_11 0

I like what you had to say #42. I feel really bad for the babysitter. I babysat my 3 little neighbors and they're all picky eaters and have terrible attention spans so they're always jumping from one thing to the next. Even after talking to the mom about how much I should be getting paid, she paid me less than $5 an hour. She took weeks to get the money to me and it came out to be $4.77 an hour, for 3 kids. It was rediculous. I cannot even imagine $3 (and a banana) for 8 hours. That really sucks!

sofad15 0

I am amazed with all the babysitting stories, where the babysitter expects some money, without actually talking about hourly rate, and then is all offended and stuff, because he/she didn't get paid what they expected. Talk about hourly rate, and stop complaining! If you did in this situation, OP, talk to them in the morning. It is not FML.

Mightybob50 0

YDI for complaining about getting a banana

being drunk was just a trick so they won't have to pay u

Wow if they were drunk I would have beat the shit out of the kid and left

You should have taken money out of their wallet and if they ask tell them that while they were in their impaired drunken state they gave you money plus a bonus for doing such a great job

prettykitty123 0

Dear MYSTOMACHEHURTS, no my mom doesnt spoon feed me or hold my hand. I'm actually self sufficient! But thanks for asking(: Oh P.S it's not my fault I grew up in a fortunate house okay?

fancycake 0

Wow. Once when I babysat the parents were only one hour late and they paid me an extra ten bucks. It was more than worth it though. The baby did nothing but cry and the older one kept waking up the baby.

eminencefront 0

I created an account just to comment on this. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR DAMN MONEY. I bet that was some stupid stunt they pulled. I mean..REALLY? Who gets trashed and comes home at 11:30?... Definatly tell them they screwed up.