Take this

By GabsAlot829 - 21/07/2009 22:17 - United States

Today, I babysat the most annoying and obnoxious kids for almost eight hours, when the parents assured me that they would only be gone about three or so hours. After constant calling and worrying, they finally showed up at 11:30, completely drunk. The mother paid me with three dollars and a banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 786
You deserved it 3 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for babysitting Donkey Kong's kids.

Punch her in the face, and smear the banana in her eyes before you take her wallet.

Comments

renyark209 0

Lol i hope you shoved that bananna up their asses!! If i were you, id run back there and demand for good amont of money. FYL, been there done that.

pommeblossom 0

Call her and tell her that three dollars does not cut it.

Yeah, I'd be worried that the kids are being neglected if the parents are so irresponsible even in front of a stranger.

I don't babysit for less than $10 an hour. You have to make your demands before you start; if they aren't unreasonable, most parents will be fine giving you whatever. Also, one time the parents of the kid I watched showed up late and drunk, so they gave me an extra hour's bonus. Take revenge on those cheap assholes somehow!

dmhgbz 0

That's exactly what I do. Make sure the parents know how much you'll charge in advance, and if they don't have that when they get home, don't leave. Wait until you have your money.

Eat the banana, and smear the peel all over their car windows :-p

primogen18 0

Good idea #33, that would be what I would have done, but I don't babysit but If I did and if something like that were to happen I would get the police involved. Some parents have no business being parents these days, and people like that are dangerous to themselves, their kids, and the others who have to put up with their kids who grow up with no discipline or values what-so-ever. Then the parents just blame it on "violent media", not the fact they never taught them a damn thing and were too busy coming home drunk and giving fruit to babysitters.

englandrulz 0

lol. thats a bit funny. but also sucks. three dollars. and a banana.....wow....NOT COOL....

aaaaa12345_fml 0
gatorsxrule 0

omg LOL That just made my whole day better "three dollars and a banana" ROFLOLCOPTER

Saromo 0

Same here. I have nothing more to give to this conversation.