Take it down!

By steven - 28/06/2009 15:53 - Cayman Islands

Today, I had my first kiss standing in front of my front door. It was really cute, the way you normally think about first kisses. When I got inside, I realized my mom had been watching out of her second story bedroom window, taking pictures. She put them on Facebook captioned, "My baby's first kiss!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 101 327
You deserved it 7 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that really just sucks XD that's a whole new definition of invasion of privacy

Your mom is either the coolest or least cool mom on the planet

Comments

cinderelly 0

while it is a tad creepy, its mostly cute. it's not like you were in make out mode. it was just a first kiss. :)

and I thought it was bad when my little sister walked in on me and my girlfriend makeing out wit her on top of me...

Well, that hands down sucks. Find out her password, log in and delete them. When she realizes what you've done and asks you about it, you can respond with, "I really shouldn't have to justify that to you and you know it." I'm all for respecting the parents but they need to give you a little respect in return.

And what the hell #173. Stop wallowing in your own self pity and give the guy a break. Its embarrassing.

omg. so embarassing. it wouldaa been cute if you were a girl but since you are guy, so embarassing. but even for girls that embarassing. Oh god. i dont even wanna go on how embarassing that is.

That is pretty embarrassing but at least she's supportive and happy for you. That's better than a lot of young people have it.

: Well at least you got the kiss. You might want those pics later.

LOL well it could've been worse! She could've gotten really mad at you and grounded you! I think it's cute that your mom did it! But it may be because I'm a mom, and I'd probably do the same thing if it was my daughter. Ok well I already have, but it's different because she was only 14 months at the time and it was another little boy her age, LOL.

kaykay10xo 0

oh gawd. fyl indeed. I made my mom delete hers