Suspicious activity

By Anonymous - 04/04/2015 04:04 - United States - Baltimore

Today, I visited my girlfriend's apartment for the first time. I guess she forgot to do some spring cleaning before I showed up, because I saw my laptop on her couch. The same laptop that was stolen from my house along with several other valuables last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 983
You deserved it 2 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

orphanclubber 8

That must've been a little awkward... hope you broke up with her OP

I hope you kick that kleptomaniac to the curb.

Comments

get your stuff back, and RUNNNN! only more trouble can come from this.

Delsanity 13

Sucks when you get stuff you worked hard to get stolen. Hope you find all your stolen stuff.

She might be a girl but definitely not a friend.

For fck sakes! I will never understand people who do stuff like that. 1) " steal" everything back. 2) Dump her lousy ass. 3) tell her you're calling the police if she so much as get within 50 feet of you ever again. 4) Change your locks. 5) Delete her off any social networks . Hope you had a police report for the thefts and hopefully you took a photo of your stuff on her couch as well. ugh ! Poor OP, that sucks big time !!!

Wow all these people on the steal it back train. How do you know the thief didn't pawn it and then she bought it thinking it was for sale?

Mmmkay. Yeah. If OP lived in a romantic comedy, that might be feasible, but he probably does not live in a romantic comedy. Therefore, his girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend) is a kleptomaniac bitch.