Stuck in a rut

By Anonymous - 16/04/2020 20:00

Spicy
Today, I realised my wife has been slowly phasing out most elements of our previously active and inventive sex life. These days, it's missionary once a month or she tells me to whack one off by myself in the bathroom. When did we get so boring? FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 064
You deserved it 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vesi 29

OP, please seek out a marriage therapist. There may be much more going on then just phasing things out. She could have a medical condition she is not aware of that kills the libido. Please seek out professional help NOT from a site like this.

Vesi 29

Yeah those 2 words are just a not-funny euphemism for rape. DON'T ever do this to ANYONE, ever.

Comments

It's not ever going to get any better. Decide whether this is the way you want to live and then act.

when did you become boring? when you got married, the same thing happened to me.

bobsanction 18

Tell her you're going over to your girlfriends house.

Why get married when this is what you have to look forward too, and on top of it all she could leave and take half of what he has.

Two words: Surprise anal. I'm not promising things will get better. Things could get much worse. Butt, I guarantee it won't be boring!

Vesi 29

Yeah those 2 words are just a not-funny euphemism for rape. DON'T ever do this to ANYONE, ever.

yeah this dudes posted alot of shitty comments before but straight up encouraging rape is a new low. ******* disgusting

Vesi 29

OP, please seek out a marriage therapist. There may be much more going on then just phasing things out. She could have a medical condition she is not aware of that kills the libido. Please seek out professional help NOT from a site like this.

Probably when she started doing the shebangy with her coworker....

all these people saying thats what happens when you get married have clearly never been involved in a good marriage. marriage doesnt kill the sex drive, people do. talk to your wife instead of seeking consolation on an internet website. plenty of people are married and have tons of fun sexually throughout years of the marriage. talk it out and fix the problem rather than bitching

When you stopped communicating, and decided that sex was more about scratching an itch than it was about the pleasure. If she's limiting what happens in the bedroom, it sounds like you were making it about you, and minimizing her pleasure, so she's getting back at you. Sit down, away from the bedroom, and discuss it like the adults you're supposed to be. And don't forget, kids and jobs may also be a factor in this.

Why don’t you ask her if everything is okay? Maybe stop being shallow and consider there may be something deeper going on.