Stop begging

By cuckolddreams - 21/01/2015 19:06 - United States - Broken Bow

Spicy
Today, while begging my wife for sex for once, she told me she didn't have time. I said it wouldn't take long. She said, "I know." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 272
You deserved it 11 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

yeah because cheating is the mature response to this situation

and living in a relationship where you're begging for sex or not getting sex at all is a healthy thing to do

The healthy thing to do is to try and find a solution to the problem, and there is really none, then give up on the relationship and part from each other. If you run off and cheat instead of trying to work things out everytime you hit a bump on the road, you shouldn't be in a relationship.

Let her know she just exercised first right of refusal and you are about to accept another offer.

OP's name kinda suggests he likes to be humiliated by his wife, so go figure.

#1, Thanks for being the one smart person on this thread. People are saying ''Talk with her'' and ''Try some other time'' but that will not do anything. When women withhold sex, that's emotional abuse in my opinion. Unless it's strictly an non sexual relationship, a lack of intimacy is very unhealthy.

@56 emotional abuse? really? clearly you don't know what emotional abuse is, as I've been through it. And if a woman (or man) doesn't want to have sex, the other person should not throw a fit, because then if the other person gives in, technically the sex is unwanted. OP, I suggest talking to your wife or going to couples counseling. Also, if the sole reason she won't have sex with you is because you don't last long, try to do lots of foreplay, get her off before you. Also doing exercises to last longer works too.

#1 Or he can actually make sex enjoyable for her too. She doesn't want to have sex because she isn't enjoying it like he is, which is kind of unfair. That's on OP, he deserves this. If he was good in bed he wouldn't have to beg for it.

Her response could very well be just a good wisecrack by her and not meant to be taken seriously. The FML does not state whether they are having problems or that the OP is hurt by her response or not having sex with him.

Having sex isn't mandatory in a relationship. She doesn't have to say "yes" just because he wants it. Vice versa. And you say it isn't healthy to be in a relationship if there's no sex or if there's a refusal but going out to find a girlfriend when you're still married(unless it's an open marriage) isn't a healthy thing to do either.

I think this thread is full of people who either didn't read the OP's name or who have no idea what a cuckhold fetish is.

I know people who bitch about lack of sleep. Most of the time it's because their partners see the sex as waste of time (which it is) because it is so bad. They are usually selfish and only care to satisfy themselves and/or are really bad and put no effort into getting better even after their partner tries to talk about it. So no wonder they get no sex.

Everyone has dry spells but if it's a recurring situation, you two should talk about it. Sex is an important part of a relationship and if you are now in the situation where you have to beg for it, clearly there is a problem.

Sounds like OP's wife has introduced the Canine theory to their bedroom activities. OP sits up and begs while the wife rolls over and plays dead :-/

This is very normal. Find a way to take a vacation. Without kids (if you have them). Even if it's just a weekend. Sometimes you need space and quiet to rekindle.

I sure hope you're wrong about that lol

sylverdrag_fml 9

His wife doesn't respect him and he is begging for something she should want as much as he does... no week-end vacation is going to fix this.

Sounds like she's busy and stressed. He might fancy some quick satisfaction but clearly that won't give her pleasure.. But it's all very normal, really. They need a time-out away from day-to-day routine to work out if there's a big "issue" here or not. And #5 etc I've been married nearly ten years, feel free to share your background on this...

No, if he had to beg her for sex, this is an ongoing thing, not being busy or stressed out. Quit making excuses for her. OP, walk away. I'm sure you've already tried to talk to her and it hasn't done a thing. She doesn't respect you in the slightest. Walk away, lift for a while, get some confidence and then find someone else to spend your life with. You don't need to deal with that for the rest of your life

FieldLeftBlank 20

FYL if you have to actually beg for sex.

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.

As opposed to taking it without permission? Umm, sex should always be with permission.. Implicit or not.

Yeaaah, what lurker said. Sex should always be with the permission of another. Otherwise, well... You should be able to piece that together.

"Pleasures" and sex are not mutually exclusive, y'know.

im_a_black_guy 10

Maybe the fact that you beg for sex is part of the problem.. That is a turnoff for most people I think. Ofc I don't know the circumstances surrounding your sex life so FYL all the same.

He's married I'd assume they're passed that possible "desperate" stage. It sounds like his wife is a $&@& that won't ever put out

31: I can back up 11's statement. I'm married & love to get down and dirty, but when my husband is too pushy or begging for sex, it annoys the hell out of me and is a huge turnoff. Sex has to happen naturally and without planning. If it's expected/scheduled/begged for, it makes it very boring.

I'd rather a guy did something to get me into the mood than said "i want to have sex, can we have sex now? please?".

I'm sure he didn't say that word for word. The way he said "begged my wife to have sex for once" keywords being "for once" kind of shows that this has been going on for a while.

Ahhhh, the teenage boy's response to all situations! I'm not criticizing - I remember it fondly.