Stooooop!

By AgentFreshers - 07/07/2011 23:07 - United States

Today, my mother resolved to never visit McDonald's again. Not because of ethics or health concerns, but because they charged her for extra barbecue sauce. She bitched out the man in the drive-through for a good five minutes, while I sat awkwardly in the passenger's seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 434
You deserved it 3 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

I'm sure that the 15-year-old working the drive through is really sorry to hear that your mother is never coming to visit again.

That's a McRipoff.. not to mention McAwkward for you.

Comments

doctor_awesome 8

How were you just awkwardly sitting there when your poor mother was getting charged for BBQ sauce?? This is an outrage.

HansHansen 8

Your mother is a stupid ****.

hey look t the brightened you got some entertainment :)

Well they have changed their sauce policy for a while now. and it's a win win for ya. no more really bad food and you got a free mcdonalds argument show.

Hey sauce doesn't grow on trees! If it was given for free then people would take advantage of it. Although at the Mcdonalds I worked at, and every other one I've been to, you can get packets of tomato sauce (ketchup for you Americans) for free, but you have to pay for any other kind of sauce. Kind of weird, but oh well.

Ketchup is a hell of a lot cheaper, especially in those bulk boxes of little packets, than the sauces are. Plus ketchup is much easier to replace if they run out since you can pick up those ketchup packet boxes at any wholesale store such as Costco and Sam's club. The sauces have to be ordered.

Agreed. Been at McDs for 4 years, manager for 2. Before I started I used to think smoking was the most disgusting thing a person could do. About a year and a half ago, jackasses like OP's mom stressed me to the point that I started smoking. Don't effing give me a hard time for something I have no control of just because you are too damn cheap to afford 10 cents.

4nchor 0

you shouldnt be eating McDonalds in the first place

It should be free!! Im with your mom!!

My husband has done this too. It is embarrassing. I feel for you Hun.