Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 003
You deserved it 52 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

jess_00 0

Who the hell stomps on a mouse?...I would understand if it was a bug but a mouse? Really?

Wrong natural instinct. Your natural instinct should be screaming and jumping on a chair or table. BTW: are you that fast to hit a mouse?

misterman2 3

Your natural instinct was to stomp on the mouse? Where the hell did you grow up, with pissed off fearless elephants??

Your natural instinct was to kill an animal in someone else's house? You are a horrible person. I hope you got dumped.

Natural instict: "OH SHIT A MOUSE!" *jump* Not natural: "oh... a mouse!" *stomps it to death* see the difference?

If you stomped on that mouse, I commend your reflexes. Or maybe it was a slow mouse, I don't know.

I'm not tree hugger, but your first reaction is to stomp on a mouse? You buy a ******* mousetrap. Stomping on bugs works because it usually kills them quick and there's little mess. Stomping on a rat doesn't kill them quick and there's a big ******* mess. YDI

udumbidiot 0

u a-hole. who stomps on cute furry little animals out of instinct?

All the debate about whether or not it's right to kill a mouse aside, there are two big issues here: 1) It makes a HUGE mess and probably didn't even kill the poor thing. You probably left it in horrible pain, dying with a broken back on your boyfriend's kitchen floor. That's why we don't try to kill anything bigger than a bug with brute force--there's a danger of its not working. 2) You're on very shaky ground in terms of etiquette here, even if it *hadn't* been a family pet. Some people don't like to see living beings killed. When you're in someone else's home, you go by their rules, and that includes what happens to living intruders like spiders, mice, snakes, etc. You absolutely should have let someone else deal with it. Also, whoever said wild mice aren't brown and white was correct. Anything with white marks, and as well-groomed/clean as I imagine a pet mouse would have to be, is obviously a pet. Think before you act. In conclusion: YDI.

ctanonymous 0

****, yeah. Hell yeah. #131, I totally agree with you. OP: YDI. Sick animal killing human.