Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 003
You deserved it 52 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

You deserve it for stepping on a mouse. Yay for fast reflexes. Failure for panicking and killing something that couldn't hurt you and you (presumably) had no desire to eat. As for the people crying "why is it worse to kill a mouse than an insect?" I feel the need to point out that a mouse is a mammal. An insect is not. It's an insect. Mice are far more highly evolved and are more likely to know what's happening. Their brains are more highly developed. Also, as others pointed out, there are practical concerns. Who splatters a mouse? The mess alone would be a nightmare. Also, it's perfectly common for a mouse to be a pet. If someone's ant farm broke open and they had ants running all over the house, they would probably get bugspray. Most importantly, who does that in someone else's home? I've, unfortunately, been in some downright nasty houses. I can not imagine freaking out and killing even a bug in someone else's home, much less a mouse. It's rude and bizarre. Last, what is with people bitching about women and their reactions to mice? Few people really jump on a chair at the sight of a mouse. Personally, I take note, sigh regretfully, and head out to pick up a trap. I would be happy to catch it myself, but I know I'm not that quick. If you really believe that shrieking hysterically is the typical response for women, I have to wonder how often you leave the house and what kind of people you surround yourself with.

fakkumairaifu 14

Um, yeah. Wild mice aren't usually brown and white.

no_tengo_dinero 0

Who the hell stomps on mice? That's not a natural instinct I've ever heard of. Poor mouse. ydi

IT'S A MOUSE, guys, you're acting like she shot someone. It was a mistake.

#1,2,7, and 14 are my idols!!! @OP: Its been beaten to death already, but why in the name of all things good and holy would you step on a mouse?!

Thank you, thank you. We planned it that way, yano? (-;

having_fun 0

well for one it's just a mouse who cares. All these liberal ***** telling you it's wrong to kill a ******* pest. I say good job one less pest now.

pommeblossom 0

Why would you ever stomp on an animal? That's disgusting.

You STOMP on mice?! What's wrong with you?!

is your name percy? do work in a prison? did this mouse belong to guy name del? :|