By gl0b3suck0r - 08/05/2012 16:41 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my pet mouse demonstrated that he has bigger balls than my boyfriend, by running across the dinner table and eating off his plate, all while he jumped out of his chair, screaming like a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 405
You deserved it 4 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wouldn't particularly like a mouse running over to my food and eating it either

RachelBerry_fml 5

Well the mouse shouldn't be on the table..

Comments

pen_is_hole 1

I don't.. What a poor attempt at 1st comment

iknowimawesome 13

Would you kindly explain what they did there, for I (and many others I presume) don't.

1- Did you even read the FML? Or were you too busy writing down some random comment

24- maybe it's a generic comment that 1 always posts in the hope of being first. Or they're a knob.

iknowimawesome 13

Don't understand, is what I meant to say on my previous comment ;)

josiemorehouse 12

Maybe 1 is referring to OP's name?? Lol.

Are you from Ireland? No? Well, when I see you, my penis is Dublin.

Either a stupid first comment or stating the irony. While a mouse that could easily be crushed dares to eat from said boyfriends plate the boyfriend is scared of a mouse that could at worst give him a small bite

Wtf is with your photo, you look like a complete ******

KiddNYC1O 20

While I was reading this, I was taking the sentence literally.

LilliPage 17

I was, too. I was imagining this tiny mouse dragging giant balls over his plate. It was a funny image.

I wouldn't particularly like a mouse running over to my food and eating it either

Saryrr 3

Especially if it had bigger balls then a human. They would be dragging over the food.

NurseHolly 3
youjustmademelol 4

Just because he's a guy he can't be scared of a mouse?

Shouldn't this be FHL for having a girlfriend who allows her pet rodents to run around the dinner table? Isn't it mice (or is it rats?) that leave a trail of urine as they scurry places?

Ugh thanks #55. I know have a horrible mental picture of what you just posted. -.-

Saryrr 3

You're welcome. The mouse would have to kind of roll to get around.

SW500 13

Meh I'd play with it. I like domesticated animals quite a lot.

55- I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. Thank you I needed that.

I would not want a mouse on the dinner table either. That mouse would get thrown outside.

No one wants any type of animal, let alone rodent, running on an eating area. Then add on the mouse munching your food. Bam. Not so excited about that.

TheFamilyElf 17

Ahh, it's always so nice to see a man reveal his feminine side. :P

RachelBerry_fml 5

Well the mouse shouldn't be on the table..

Especially while someone is eating. I understand that the mouse is a pet and one of the family but, that is unsanitary.

Very few phobias are rational. The screaming might have been a bit of an over reaction but seeing as YOU don't have to suffer with the phobia he deserves this FML much more than you.

It was Stuart Little's evil twin, Stuarto. He probably threatened your boyfriend with a stabbing last night. Can you blame him for screaming?

Rattata used bite! It was super-effective! Wild OP's boyfriend fainted!

Oohh then the boyfriend is the physic-type :3.