Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 003
You deserved it 52 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

you have an instinct to stomp on animals? nice

blueem2 0

YOU ******* STUPID BITCH! THAT WAS PROBABLY A REALLY CUTE MOUSE. YOU ******* DESERVE IT FOR BEING A ******* STUPID BITCH.

Why the **** would you stomp on a mouse? You ******* ****.

Dude, who stomps on mice or any small furry animal, especially one that could be a pet? That's really sick on so many levels, even on the most basic "now I have to clean up squished furry animal guts and bones off my shoe and floor" level. You have issues.

You evil bitch! That poor mouse was a sweet little animal, who didn't deserve to be brutally stomped! Even if it wasn't a girl's mouse, it still would never deserve to die. Please, please, for the sake of poor things who don't deserve that much pain, don't do this again, to any mouse. Karma, that what you get.

colormestupid 0

it's not a spider, it's a MOUSE, you ******* evil bitch.

You dumba$$, you don't STOMP on a MOUSE!!! B!tch, you only STOMP on bugs

When you see a rodent your natural instinct is to stomp on it?

girlwhoactshigh 0

Bet the mouse didnt have that in his plans Lets see what am i gonna do today? Get out of cage? check steal all the cheese? check. randomly run by? *Runs* che-*STOMP* poor mouse what kind of monster could do such a thing? oh yeah justmyluckzilla! good job for killing a defenseless creature!!!