Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 003
You deserved it 52 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

Really who the **** stomps on a mouse? That's just wrong. I don't kill any bugs or anything, I just put bugs and everything outside and I understand how people get freaked out and kill bugs, but this is a functioning organism with skeleton and muscle and internal organs and you STOMP on it? That's just ******* sick. If I had been his little sister, I would have punched you in the throat. **** the mouse's life, you deserve to get dumped.

How is it a f**k the mouse's life? Its dead and therefore has no life to be f**ked.

You're stupid. Wild things tend to be brown, black or grey so it can hide easily from prey. If it's white and brown anyone with a brain would probably recognise it as a pet. I hope someone stomps on you.

why would you stomp on a mouse? I would have just screamed

.,.you stomp on every mouse you see? They're actually mammals, not like bugs or anything. YDI

YDI. ******* bitch, why would you stomp on a wild animal? It's not like an insect.

chalk another one up for physco bitch! i can understand stepping on a spider, but randomly breaking the back a small mouse is really weird. next time you go over you can kill their cat when it brushes your leg under the table.

Why in the world would you stomp on a mouse?

ihatestupidppl 0

Well, that sucks. Next time just let it go. But I must commend you; at least your instinct wasn't to scream and jump on a counter and hyperventilate like most women I know. I can maintain my composure around rodents too and some guys are actually shocked by this...its pretty sad lol

GrimReaper973 0

You have issues if your natural instinct is to stomp on it, that's really mean.

fluffypoo09 0

Stomping on a mouse is not something "any sane human" would do... it's sick! Especially because it was someone elses house. Poor little sister!