Sore loser

By Anonymous - 14/03/2013 02:15 - Australia - Picton

Today, my boyfriend and I were play-fighting. I managed to pin him down and win. He saw my grin, snorted, and bitterly said I'd only won because, "let's face it, you're a bit of a porker, eh babe?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 023
You deserved it 5 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stephhrunsaway 21

Porker? He's the real pig for getting butt hurt like that.

mimiminx 23

What a bastard! I hope you crushed him til he screamed for saying that!

Comments

ileenefudge 29

Any man who calls a woman a porker needs to be pushed to the kerb! I'm afraid some Australian men can act like pigs towards women.

You know, I've heard that. I'm in the US Navy, and my male sailor friends tell me that whenever they make port in Australia, women are all over them because Australian men are so mean to their women.

Ins0mau 20

Sadly, some men in general can act like pigs toward their women. I dunno what Australia has got to do with it. Maybe I'm biased because I'm an Australian man, but my girlfriend certainly wouldn't describe me that way!

17 - that's an absolute truth. It's amazing how much they enjoy us over there. Even when we are being a bit rowdy they say its fun and I've been told by more than one Aussie woman that were so much "nicer." All I can say is any group of men who are out "niced" by submariners on a port call, well they have to be complete dicks.

It's got nothing to do with race or heritage the problem is in the bastard regardless of there origin to single out Australians is just a bunch of cog wash, go anywhere in the world and ask woman how great the male species are and I'm sure they will tell you they're worse in there country.

54, That's what I thought when I wad told that! I was like, "But... But... You guys are assholes!"

56, That could not be further grin the truth. Respect for women varies greatly in different cultures and countries. Visit the US, Asia, and the Middle East and see for yourself. Although, I would think that Australian men would be more respectful towards women, given that the live in a sort of "western" culture, but I can't speak from personal experience. I only know what I've heard.

60- places such as the Middle East not that it is excused but to them that is religion and culture in places such as the US and European countries I've heard from a lot of people the men in there countries are well just righteous pigs and blatant animals and as I have come from a ethnic background being European I've seen it first hand, lucky it is not my father but uncles grandfather ect who display such ignorant and animalistic acts.

So you're saying all men everywhere are brutish barbarians? K. Nice chat.

56 - your comments are naive and pathetic attempts to sound politically correct. Travel the world a little bit and your perfect little college boy outlook will be shattered.

Ins0mau 20

I think it's interesting that if you generalise ANYTHING about Americans in FML and you are thumbed down into oblivion and called ignorant. However other countries are considered fair game. e.g "Americans are fat/uneducated"="you're so racist!!!... Stereotypes are for the ignorant" "Australian men are all arseholes"="Ah yes, interesting cultural observation..." You can really tell it's primarily a U.S site.

Ins0mau 20

Also, women out for a one night stand with an exotic foreign sailor are gonna be more impressed with said sailor than their local exes. Doesn't matter the country. Not a good cross section to base your opinions on.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
FarFromSocial 9

It doesn't matter why he lost. Nothing gave him the right to call her a porker.

If thats the case then he should hit the gym instead of insulting people out of butt hurtiness.

"I know this is sexist, but..." That's like saying, "No offense" and thinking it gives you the right to say something offensive by qualifying it as such first. It doesn't. That WAS sexist, and you should be ashamed of thinking that way.

No maybe they just wanted to say that they know its sexist so that rude people didn't comment on how sexist it was.

RedPillSucks 31

If she has to "let him win to retain his manhood" then he doesn't have any to begin with. Loosing to a woman doesn't make you less of a man, and insulting a woman doesn't make you more of a man.

Or maybe he should accept himself for the person he is - instead of acting like a bratty 2 year old when he lost a play fight with his gf

Any time my boyfriend suggests that I'm chubby, I remind him that he's no Charles Atlas either.

Schizomaniac 24

Sounds like a healthy relationship.

It is. It's just harmless teasing all in good fun. My boyfriend would never be mean to me like OP's boyfriend.

Charles Atlas? "In seven days, I can make you a man." Has someone been watching "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"? Btw gracehi, there's another person that has your same doggie picture. Threw me for a loop thinking it was you at first.

16- why are you so quick to judge they op's boyfriend is a asshole then but exclaim your boyfriend does the same thing ? But then defend he would never be "that mean" as op's boyfriend ? For all any of us know it literally could of been a harmless joke admittedly in bad taste and OP could just be over reacting don't be so hasty to judge.

57, Because my boyfriend had ms never actually used the word "porker" or any other synonym of "fat."

I'm not defending the boyfriend because I am a male however for all we know it could have just been a joke in extremely poor taste or maybe Optimus Primes boyfriend really is a asshat either way to judge so quickly and so harshly is not very fair.

Seriously my phone actually auto corrected OP to Optimus Prime. Just wow

He "snorted" the insult because he was a sore loser. Whether or not he's generally a dick, that is pretty immature and dickish behavior.

Enslaved, there must be an imposter afoot. Perhaps it's time for me to change my profile pic a again. I was think adorable kitty, but perhaps that's too cliche. What do you think?

Hmmm. . . Anything but that scary ass dog should be fine. *cringes* I first noticed your comments when you had your cute picture theming "Raiders of the Lost Ark" I still have a huge crush on Indy. I'm sure you'll find something great! "Goo goo goo joob"

Wizzlbang 10

you two sound ******* adorable

I'm sure he's just jealous of your muscles. 'Let's face it, you can't get up with all that pork hanging off you, eh hun?'

BLACKSAGE 4

just embarrassed he was pinned down by a girl,

Sounds like it could be a Muppets joke xD It ain't easy being green is it, Kermit?