Sore loser

By Anonymous - 14/03/2013 02:15 - Australia - Picton

Today, my boyfriend and I were play-fighting. I managed to pin him down and win. He saw my grin, snorted, and bitterly said I'd only won because, "let's face it, you're a bit of a porker, eh babe?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 023
You deserved it 5 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stephhrunsaway 21

Porker? He's the real pig for getting butt hurt like that.

mimiminx 23

What a bastard! I hope you crushed him til he screamed for saying that!

Comments

How did I know this all took place in Australia before seeing the location. Australians just know...

Wow all you girls that seem like feminists are all jumping on the ban wagon and quick to assume the worst of this guy. If it bothers ya that much maybe a treadmill wudnt kill ya. Juss sayin you all leave comments like you've known this guy for years and are sure hes a jerk then try to give advice like ur dr phil. Get a grip on urselves.

Just because he's a sore loser and a jerk doesn't mean you should just dump him for it... but he doesn't sound like much of a keeper, either.

Un1c04n 2

Any guy who talks to his girl like that deserves to be dumped.

His balls are crushed because he got his ass handed to him by his girlfriend.

scott82 5

Time to lay of Mickey dee breakfast and hit the treadmill !

Lala254 2

Time to high five his face. ;)

U shoulda replied and you are a lady dog because you lost to a girl

I don't know because I wasn't there, but since you guys were play-fighting it honestly sounds like he may have just been joking.

Since you were pinning him down, you could have made him beg, apologize and admit he got trashed by a girl. After all, it's not like he could have even got up unless you decided to let him go. Hell, depending on the pin, you could have even made things painful for him by twisting his arm or something(but I wouldn't go that far....)