So good

By shelby124 - 15/08/2012 16:31 - United States - York

Spicy
Today, I realized why it's not a good idea to sleep with your boyfriend when he still lives with his mom. She may walk in, make you get dressed, and demand what you have to say for yourself. Trust me, "Your son is good at sex" is not the right answer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 064
You deserved it 39 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Don't worry, he's not as big as your husband."

cash_monkey72 9

But then you compliment her on her cooking and it's all good.

Comments

Don't have sex when his mom is home. It would be weird to have sex knowing your boyfriend's/girlfriend's family is there.

You had sex in your boyfriend's mother's house, presumably in a room without a lock. I hope you didn't get pregnant, because we don't need you to pass on those genes.

FMLshark 12

Seeing how OP was wise enough to leave the door unlocked, have sex with their boyfriend's mom in the house and make the remark she did, I wouldn't be too surprised if she were equally as bright about the protection she uses. Or lack thereof.

VictoriaDesiree 0

No one even said there was a lock on the door.

That makes her even more stupid, that she would have sex in a room without a lockable door.

Next time, it might be smart to make sure that no one else is at home.

Not only were you dumb enough to leave your door unlocked and make enough noise for his mom to hear, but you also said an incredibly idiotic and uncalled for remark. YDI

So the guy shouldn't have thought of locking the door? It's his house, presumably he is aware his mom lives there, has a tendency to interfere at unfortunate moments and is crazy enough to blame her sons behaviour on someone else. I agree this whole thing wasn't incredibly bright on OP's part but what about the guy? If you ask me he's the real idiot in this story.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

I assume he's old enough to make his own decisions, even if he's still living with his mom. She needs to back off and accept that her little boy is grown up. If you guys are still teenagers, however. That's a bad idea.

But it's probably her house. Her rules. Or maybe even OP's dad's house. That's still disrespectful.

No matter how you are and you still live at home. You should still be respectful of your parents home. But of course if your old enough to make your own decisions then maybe it's time for his own place?

Am i the only one who remembers this from a week ago, just with a different line said to the mom?

Silly, OP. You should have told her, "Your son is VERY good at sex." She was obviously offended that you didn't give him all the credit he's due.

Broken-down old Chevy? Cardboard box? Hollowed-out glacier? Anywhere but the house belonging to her parents?

perdix 29

#28 #40 #56 If your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend.

Of all the syllables in the english language, you probably chose some of the worst ones to say in that situation. You probably would have gotten off easier if you said "waka waka waka f'tow zoom."

if he still lives with his mom. simply dont do when shes home...or go to your place. but yeah ydi who says something like that to a mom