So good

By shelby124 - 15/08/2012 16:31 - United States - York

Spicy
Today, I realized why it's not a good idea to sleep with your boyfriend when he still lives with his mom. She may walk in, make you get dressed, and demand what you have to say for yourself. Trust me, "Your son is good at sex" is not the right answer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 064
You deserved it 39 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Don't worry, he's not as big as your husband."

cash_monkey72 9

But then you compliment her on her cooking and it's all good.

Comments

ellytoad 13

How rude! You don't walk in on two people in a private act. It sounds like your mom was on some kind of power trip.

Tragichero92 12

Linkinpark, your avatar matches that comment perfectly.

probably the funniest answer you could have given though

butimjustsaying 1

I'm honestly kind of surprised at just how many people are talking shit about the mom, calling her nosy and "rude" (seriously?) and whatnot. The way I see it, it doesn't matter if the two are consenting adults, if he's living with his mother because of the economy, is sex is "nothing to be ashamed of", or WHATEVER people keep saying. The bottom line is, it's still her house, no matter the circumstances. If having sex with her son in her home (loud sex, no doubt, WITHOUT locking the door) is against her rules, which it obviously was, she has every right to barge into the room and embarrass them. Shitty economy leaving you nowhere else to do the naughty? Tough luck; getting thrown out and/or embarrassed is the risk you take, so avoid getting caught. Otherwise, who the hell is OP to feel disrespected or violated?

next time say he's the father to the next messiah, and that the world has gotten so bad god said you couldn't wait for marriage to conceive him.

My mom just walks in, pretends nothing is happening and asks for landry..

lemonademixer 7

that's why my boyfriend lives by hiself now.

RKD 23

Good answer on your part, OP! I wish you'd told her that if she had someone to have sex with, she wouldn't be obsessed with controlling her son's life, but you did just fine!