Snoopy

By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 14:04 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to go on my boyfriend's Facebook to change his status. While in the process, his account received a message. Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex-girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me. How's that for snooping around? FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 348
You deserved it 37 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pay back time...... Give us his e mail and password

Sucks to be you. But eh, at least you found out, even though it was a crap way to.

Comments

WorkThatButt 2

............./´¯/).............(¯` ............/....//.................. .........../....//.................... ...../´¯/..../´¯............./¯`....¯`.. .././.../..../..../.|_......_|............... (.(....(....(..../.)..)....(..(.....)....).....).) ................./.../......./................/ ................... /........................../ ..................(............)............../....

biteyourtongue 0

You guys are full of it. Just because people make their own fbs doesn't mean they have the right to cheat. Emotional cheating is just as bad!

wow, wat a ********... dump his ass... and change his fb status to something so embarrassing 4 pay back... i would, lol!

YDI If you hadnt have been snooping, then you most definitly would not deserve to be cheated on. But, speaking from past experience of dating a jealous person who constantly checked my facebook/myspace/text messeges whenever they got the chance, a snoop is the most annoying thing in the world and will cause you to want to dump their ass or cheat on them, just so they can find out through snooping. I dont know if this is how this situation went, but I think it would be fair to assume this was not the first time you snooped him. And yes, you were snooping, because of the obvious reasons already stated. As for all of the girls saying "omg its ok to read his stuff hes your bf ahhhhh!!!" no, its not. This is his stuff. Especially in the high school or college years (which is usually when people with gf/bfs have a facebook) their stuff is exactly that- THEIR stuff. Leave it alone. If he is cheating on you, you'll find out anyway, either by being dumped of by finding out some other way. But now you will be dumped for snooping, if you dont dump him.

She wasn't snooping, she was playing a prank on her bf and got curious when he received a message. There's a difference. I mean, it's one thing if you constantly snoop because you can't trust your bf/gf, but this is just a little different. You have no clue that this is something she usually does. Besides, lying cheaters don't deserve privacy.

"got curious" = snooping. I could "get curious" and read through everything on my gf's facebook the next time she doesn't sign out, but i don't. Not because I think I know she doesnt cheat (because lets be honest, you never REALLY know) but because I have a little bit of respect for her privacy. If someone recieves a messege, then it was obviously meant to be private, otherwise it would have been posted on his wall for everyone to read. Leave it alone. "Lying cheaters don't deserve privacy" lol. Well I never saw where he lied, first of all. But please be clear, Im not condoning anything he did/is doing, but snooping into his privacy is ridiculous. Everyone deserves privacy. If this girl had seen that, maybe they wouldnt have this problem. As for this "Emotional cheating" bullshit - What do you females call it when you go out in skimpy clothes to show off to EVERY other guy in the world? Not to mention what you call "just being flirtatious."

biteyourtongue 0

#76 don't act like im being a hypocrite for calling it emotional cheating. What you described, in my opinion, is being a *****. That's not right either.

To be honest if my fiance merely got curious and looked at my inbox, guess what? I wouldn't really care because I have nothing to hide. Now if he was doing it all the time or even hacking in my account to do so, I would get pissed because that would mean that he doesn't trust me at all. THAT is snooping. Why you can't seem to figure out the difference is beyond me. Not to mention, if the OP's boyfriend was so freakin' concerned about his right to privacy, then he probably shouldn't leave his account logged on in the first place, should he? As for the emotional cheating thing, not all girls wear skimpy clothes. I most certainly don't. And if a guy has a problem with her wearing that kind of stuff, he should've figured that out sooner before he asked her out. What you see is what you get.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

That sucks...you should have replied to the message pretending to be him and told her something to piss her off and make her hate him...then dump him.

No-one deserves to be cheated on. Even if she is a snooper. BUT...if I had to choose one I'd say YDI for snooping. For the people who keep saying she wasn't snooping. She was. She even put it in the FML. And for the people who are saying stuff like 'Oh well my bf and I know each others pws etc etc etc'...well it seems like that wasn't the case with OP and her bf cuz then he wouldn't have had such private stuff on his Facebook. IMO snooping is wrong whether or not you think your bf/gf is cheating or whether you are curious. It's private stuff. Grow up.

so snooping is worse than cheating? you say if she hadn't been snooping, she wouldn't have gotten hurt. let me put it in simple terms for you. your logic is that the snooping came first, and then she found out he was cheating, so it's her fault. well, the cheating started before she snooped, so according to your logic, isn't the guy at fault, rather than the girl? such simple minds.

failure99 0

haha exact same thing here http://christy.ihateyounow.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=706ff41f73983bd42e160e79e61ad849