Snoopy

By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 14:04 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to go on my boyfriend's Facebook to change his status. While in the process, his account received a message. Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex-girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me. How's that for snooping around? FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 348
You deserved it 37 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pay back time...... Give us his e mail and password

Sucks to be you. But eh, at least you found out, even though it was a crap way to.

Comments

OP probably knows her BF well enough to know if going onto his account and changing his status is ok with him or not - that is a legitimate reason for her to be on there. If it was just a cover for her to snoop then that's wrong. Not that I want to justify snooping, but I can see why she would get curious if she saw a message pop up from her BF's ex. Sure someone can still stay friends with an ex, but it's a little weird if they still want to private message each other. That's being shady unless you've discussed it with your current partner and they're ok with it. Not to mention this girl is also her friend...so I can see why she might suspect something. Probably should have just asked him about it though, and if he had nothing to hide he would have shown her the message! I have never been able to understand why people cheat...why would you even want a boyfriend/girlfriend in the first place?? Why don't you just stay single and go out and sleep with as many people as you want guilt-free, without the hassle of trying to hide your sleazy ways? I can't imagine ever wanting to hurt my boyfriend in that way, and I wouldn't want to have a boyfriend that I wasn't so utterly in love with that I would actually be tempted by someone else. Sure this guy was apparently only "planning" on cheating, and so maybe he was going to break it off with the OP beforehand...but to get to that point in the first place, where you're actually thinking about cheating on someone and you're talking to another girl, that's just strange. If I felt that indifferently about someone, I would break up with them long before another guy even entered my mind.

tomandhicky 0

you have never have need had a partner have you, you sad little person

lilmsgoodgoody 0

Obviously he needed to be 'snooped' on. lol But seriously poor girl. Well, she should look on the bright side and use this as an opportunity to be the dumper not dumpee. AND regardless of what she was doing on his account is no ones business to judge. The whole point of the FML is that she basically caught him preparing to cheat, which is totally not cool!! Uh what a pig.

The OP didn't do anything to make her deserve it, even if she really was snooping instead of just being curious. I notice that half of the people on here that whine about privacy probably have something sketchy to hide in the first place. I mean come on, if you bf/gf gets a message from an ex who happens to be your best friend, and they weren't up front with it from the beginning, you would be tempted to peak. It's one thing to constantly poke around your SO's facebook all the time because you're trying to look for signs of cheating or whatever, but this is different. Looks like there are 13,000 people on here that are too dense to see that.

luvrainxoxo 0

All you effin saints who say she deserves it, screw you. I've gone on friends' profiles before, put up funny statuses, the works. It's a nice laugh. God forbid something be funny! And to the OP: You know his account password? Screw around on there some more! He deserves it! Message his ex calling her cuss word after cuss word, send a message from him to one of his guy friends claiming that he is actually gay and loves him oh so very much. Go ahead, have some fun. Show em karma's a bitch!

Shmoopie4 0

Just dump him before he dumps you for snooping. You're both in the wrong here.

YDI stop being a bitch about it just dump him and never go onto another person's facebook account while yes you found that hes cheating on you you have no right to be on his facebook account so in the future have better judgement and dont be snooping around. snooping around=untrust=boyfriend dumping you= ='(

MamaC_fml 0

But hey, at least you now know that wasting time or energy on either of them is not worth it. Have a bit of revenge-filled fun on his account and keep both of them out of your life.

you all need to shut the **** up!!!okayy!!! theres not always a good guy out there and instead of being bitches be nice it wasnt her ******* ault she dated a ******* douchee!!! damm ppl these days are bastardss!!!

stopp repeating the lastt letter of every random wordd, it's just stupidd.

wtf???!! why do u care how i type?? i cld do whatever the **** i wantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

you support my argument for why the human race is not, in fact, advancing. it's okay, i'm sure the Darwinian theory will take care of you.