Snoopy

By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 14:04 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to go on my boyfriend's Facebook to change his status. While in the process, his account received a message. Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex-girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me. How's that for snooping around? FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 343
You deserved it 37 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pay back time...... Give us his e mail and password

Sucks to be you. But eh, at least you found out, even though it was a crap way to.

Comments

why do people have to make the last sentence something dumb these days? cut out the last sentence and i wouldn't have clicked ydi, not that it matters what a collection of anonymous people online think, but i wouldve had a lot more sympathy without that last sentence. i realize the irony that the above sentence makes little sense and is a run-on, but i just don't give enough of a **** to change it.

hate_my_life29 0
Dcvictorious 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Changing your SO's status on Facebook actually can be pretty funny... my boyfriend and I do that to each other all the time when we're sharing computers and one of us forgets to log out.

Dcvictorious 0

Maybe, but seeing unfunny facebook rapes annoy me, at least use the 30 minutes you've used to think up the joke for something funny.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Facebook dooms relationships. FMyLife.com has plenty of proof.

Life dooms relationships. fmylife.com has plenty of proof.

i was sure someone would say YDI for snooping. here's the thing: nobody deserves to be cheated on. so no, she doesn't deserve it, don't be a moron.

agreed!! I get so annoyed when i see ppl saying ydi for things where they dont dererve it all

maybe you should get annoyed about things that matter

MiddleChild08 0

E-mail her back pretending to be your bf and cancel their date, telling her that you just found out you have herpes or something, and the break up with him.

Im_Not_Jimmy 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think cheating is far worse than going into your boyfriend's account to play a prank. It's not like she was snooping around anywhere serious.

the real thing is, why does she have his password in the first place? If he gave it to her then he has opened up the possibility of her going in there and has more or less given her permission to do so. Its like giving someone the key to your house and saying stop by anytime. But if that person snuck in through the broken window around back then it is something different.

cucumberfabulous 7

Or he left it open.. my brother leaves his MySpace signed in and I mess with it a little bit

then whatever you leave open is open for the whole world to see. that's your fault if you dont take the time to log off.

not shutting the **** is poor form.

U must be the girl he was gonna cheat with!

Northsidebill 4

Some would say no one deserves to be cheated on. I would say that a snooping bitch deserves to get whatever she finds out...

and if she weren't snooping, how would you justify the cheating? you bastard.

She wasn't trying to snoop in the first place. Doesn't Facebook pop up a notification anyways at the bottom of your screen that gives you a preview of the message? If that's how she saw it, then It's not her fault.

Going on someone else's facebook for any reason is invading personal privacy. Reading a message... snooping. YDI