Snoopy

By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 14:04 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to go on my boyfriend's Facebook to change his status. While in the process, his account received a message. Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex-girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me. How's that for snooping around? FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 348
You deserved it 37 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pay back time...... Give us his e mail and password

Sucks to be you. But eh, at least you found out, even though it was a crap way to.

Comments

LeCielNousAide 7

this FML can go either way. I myself have never had any passwords or availability to look into my SO's texts, Facebook, email, what have you, nor have I ever wanted to, but if I suspected cheating you better believe I'd do anything I could to find out, even if I was "snooping". besides sometimes if I'm busy I'll have my friends or SO check an incoming text or a message on Facebook. I think it's better that the OP found out he was planning to hook up with some other girl -- would you guys rather her get hurt than find out by snooping?

stupiddumbblonde 0
laos2542 0

You didnt deserve to be cheated on, but you TOTALLY FAILED AT RESPECTING PRIVACY. Period.

FYL: You were about to be part of something messy. YDI: Now you won't be, as he will likely dump you for snooping around and not respecting privacy. Problem solved for you.

why'd he give you the password tho? he's pretty stupid

This might be a good time to forget about the attendant drama, and turn your focus to why he was dumping you. And why you didn't have a clue. You were having a relationship problem; it might be good to find out about it - it might be useful information to know for the future.

allihall127 0

How does she deserve it? First of all, she wasn't really snooping. She was just playing a prank on her boyfriend, which is a fun and innocent thing to do. There shouldn't even be an issue about her going onto his page, since it's supposed to be a trustworthy relationship . And second of all, even if she was snooping, that doesn't make her deserve her boyfriend cheating on her. If she was suspicious, she would absolutely be justified in looking through his stuff to find out the truth if he wouldn't tell it. If she hadn't gone onto her page, she wouldn't have found out.

tasker_fml 4

i used to go on my girlfriends all the time and leave her nice stuff to find like change her status to "is loved by me very much" or add to her info how much i love her and everything and she used to love it and think it was cute.. until one time i went to leave an i love you message, apparently she was logged on at the same time and the chat box popped up with someguy she said she wasnt talking to anymore and the first thing that pops in your face out of no where is them talking about you and doing stuff behind your back =/

http://ihatejade.com/?id=6eu2pqru5cqkw7ezrea67z1iym29nu

At least you found out. Better than him going behind your back for a long time.