Snoopy

By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 14:04 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to go on my boyfriend's Facebook to change his status. While in the process, his account received a message. Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex-girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me. How's that for snooping around? FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 348
You deserved it 37 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pay back time...... Give us his e mail and password

Sucks to be you. But eh, at least you found out, even though it was a crap way to.

Comments

pleura 0

"Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me." well if hes over you then maybe he was going to break it off first. and since he was only planning, makes it even more likely he was going to dump you first. to all the people who keep saying stuff about cheating...its not cheating if you dump them first. and its not cheating till you do it.

biteyourtongue 0

#41 BS. If not physically, he's cheating emotionally. That's just as bad.

what if he was planning on dumping her soon since he was already over her? is it still emotionally cheating? he didnt actually do anything. he doesnt like her anymore. unless he hooks up with the other person before dumping his girlfriend, he really isnt doing anything wrong. if he was planning on cheating, but not planning on breaking up, then yes. that is technically still cheating. but if he was going to break up with her, and hasnt done anything yet, hes not at fault. key words being yet, and before.

Thought it'd be funny to log into his account ... i.e. you purposely spied on him and needed an excuse to hide how much of a raging jealous bitch you are. Even if you were on his account when he got the message, you still would have needed to click on it, which was not at all related what what your supposed purpose was. No one likes a cheater but it's no better to be a spy - they go to the same basic tenet of relationships - trust. So, sorry, no sympathy from me.

dude it sucks being cheated on but why on EARTH does anyone think it's okay to snoop

Did you ever stop to think that maybe he's breaking up with you because you invade his privacy?

girlskill 0

how is logging into a boyfriends account spying??? i know my boyfriends password, he knows mine, and its not spying if either of us logs into the other one's fb... i read his messages he reads mine its not like its a big deal. good thing you found out, call him out and leave that biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

it's because of friggin mlia. reply to whoever commented about the last sentence

tmptmptmp 0
thisishilarious 0

dirty **** of a woman for snooping on his profile. though he does deserve it for letting her know his password, thats just stupidity.

picturetaker 0

YDI for goin on HIS facebook. people make their own for a reason. you stay on yours and he will stay on his.