Snoopy

By Anonymous - 03/11/2009 14:04 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to go on my boyfriend's Facebook to change his status. While in the process, his account received a message. Turns out he's planning on hooking up with his ex-girlfriend/one of my friends and is definitely over me. How's that for snooping around? FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 348
You deserved it 37 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pay back time...... Give us his e mail and password

Sucks to be you. But eh, at least you found out, even though it was a crap way to.

Comments

Am I the only one who thinks that it could have been a pop-up message in Facebook chat, and thus they didn't look in his inbox? :(

that is so bad..i just got over my boyfriend that almost cheated on me but i broke it off before he could even cheat on me, i feel so bad for you..just kick him in the balls..hon guys aren't worth it..dont just date some douche bag..get to meet the guy and find out all bout him, and then if you know him well enough then date him and b sure he's truthful and that you'll know that he will never cheat on you:)

miss_sashay 0

why were u dating ur friend's ex??? that's pretty grimey. u deserved it!!

expen_dable 0

How about you all solve the problem by not dating someone who you have to worry about snooping or cheating on you? I trust my boyfriend more than anyone, he is the one person in the world I can tell anything to and always trust. If you date someone who acts sketchy, is paranoid, looks through your stuff or just generally treats you bad, its your own fault. I love how one side is defending snooping (since they always go for cheating guys in the first place) and the other side is calling anyone who snoops "a paranoid psycho bitch" when in reality they hate "snoopers" because they are hiding something.

I did the same thing. I was gonna leave him a cute status and I found out some stuff he lied about. The whole situation was messy. He was a liar and I was a snoop. I'm sorry about what happened though. You probably deserve better than him anyway.

She wasn't trying to snoop, though. And even if she had been, she would have been right to be suspicious. This is not a YDI, guys. "For trying to joke around with your boyfriend, you deserved having him cheat on you with his ex"? No...no, I don't really see that. People don't really grasp the meaning of YOU DESERVED IT, I think. It is reserved for something that the poster actually did something to deserve. You know? Like the literal meaning of "you deserved it"? Yeah? Not implicit or subtle or anything, it's actually really obvious.

Since I can't reply to the comment directly, this is to #102 -expen_dable I have a problem with snoops because any and EVERY I have ever had the displeasure of meeting including my very controlling, abusive ex (who was a no good snoop) are insecure, jealous, immature little jackasses! My ex, accused me of all kinds of things and snooped on me while he was the guilty one! I am open and honest with my partner as he is with me, we don't snoop, we respect the others privacy! I have never met a "snoop" who was a "good" person. I don't hide anything and my partner is able to look through things anytime he wants! Snooping is snooping and its a 100% wrong, just because you don't like snoopes doesn't mean you are hiding anything!

YOU DESERVE IT DONT SNOOP AROUND! YOU MIGHT SEE SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT TO.

startafire 0

How the hell does she deserve it? Her boyfriend must know she can get into his account if she changes his status. He's a moron for cheating on her and leaving the evidence in a place where he knows she can find it. Reading his messages may not have been totally okay, but I think that's a lot better to live with than finding out about him cheating after the fact. Get yourself tested and get a new boy. And better luck with the new one!