Smells like… victory

By Anonymous - 23/10/2009 16:12 - United States

Today, they're pumping out the septic system in the building next door. I'm three months pregnant, suffering from morning sickness, and can smell everything within a three-mile radius. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 298
You deserved it 3 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Go four miles away. I didn't realize that pregnancy impaired one's logic so much.

DoomJeff91 2

That's one smell of a power. Use it for good, not evil.

Comments

phenistae 0

oh my gosh! i can't believe people on here are so rude...i'd like to think they're just trying to get a reaction out of us but they just may be assholes... as for the O.P. good luck with this. It's bad enough being near open sewage while you're not pregnant. and congrats on your baby...make sure you raise him/her with better manners than the people on here.

maichido 0

I don't understand why you people assume she got pregnant by having drunk sex or simply because she was a **** or something, ever thought she was married? .-.

waterynuggets 0

Trolls assume everything. Duh, goddamn.

maichido 0

The 'duh' was kind of unnecessary, but, anyways. What do you get out of trolling? YES! I sound stupid and people I don't know, over the internet insult me! WOOH!

jane99 0

Buy a nose plug! Problem solved.

irrelevantxx 0

Oh, that sounds great. Pass me a bowlful. I'm starving!

OP ignore all the ignorant comments. Why is it that everyone must assume that you're stupid for getting knocked up? As far as we know, you're a married woman who's been planning for a child for awhile. Congrats on the baby!

marmor889 0

That's wat u get for being pregnant

Wait till you HAVE the baby. Ha. You think a septic tank is bad.

3 miles? bless your heart that must suck!

On the bright side, that should cover up the smell of leather and urine coming from your kinky neighbors' room.