Smells like… victory

By Anonymous - 23/10/2009 16:12 - United States

Today, they're pumping out the septic system in the building next door. I'm three months pregnant, suffering from morning sickness, and can smell everything within a three-mile radius. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 298
You deserved it 3 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Go four miles away. I didn't realize that pregnancy impaired one's logic so much.

DoomJeff91 2

That's one smell of a power. Use it for good, not evil.

Comments

Reason #452 to add to my list of Why I Need To Be Sterilized. But apparently shit from breast-fed babies smells "sweet"? (thanks, Facebook...) So I guess you have that to look forward to.

Boo f*cking hoo. Poor little princess has to smell bad things :( Get over yourself.

lala08 0

ignore all these dumbass comments from people talking shit. None of them know your life so they wouldn't know if you are having a plan pregnancy or not. Either way your bringing an amazing thing into the world! They can say shit all they want but they don't know how it feels to be pregnant and have to carry a baby for all those months. They won't know how it feels to puke your brains out or get kicked from the inside or have their organs moved around. CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! i know how you feel about morning sickness tho. i had it the first 4 months of my pregnancy and couldn't hold very much down and couldn't stand the smell of very much things. the horrible part for me was working in a grocery store. i was running back & front to the bathroom all the time.

MistressSly 0

KUDOS!!!thank you finally someone said it and to think men whine we we ask them to take the trash out.*tsk*tsk*

neptuneflytrap 0

I don't understand the YDI-ers on this site. How does a woman's decision that she wants to have kids mean that she "deserves" to feel nauseous on the same day a horrible smell is invading her life? That doesn't even make sense! FYL, OP. I hope you were able to get out of there, which by the way, doesn't make the situation suck less!

EveryDayJackAss 0

....is one of your parents a dog by any chance?