Smells like… victory

By Anonymous - 23/10/2009 16:12 - United States

Today, they're pumping out the septic system in the building next door. I'm three months pregnant, suffering from morning sickness, and can smell everything within a three-mile radius. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 298
You deserved it 3 834

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Go four miles away. I didn't realize that pregnancy impaired one's logic so much.

DoomJeff91 2

That's one smell of a power. Use it for good, not evil.

Comments

YDI for getting pregnant and WANTING to bring another ****** into the world.

ZOMG ZOMG OMGBBQ I FOUND A TROLLL. Mom can we keep it pleasssseeee? I promise I will take good care of it. I will only feed him at night and I will make sure this particular one leaves the closet once in a while ;). It seems to be afraid of gay people :p

why do pregnant women always bitch. stfu. you chose to spread your legs and carry a demon spawn. in 6 months the septic tank smell will be the least of your problems, last time I checked, babies poop a lot.

maichido 0

Someone obviously didn't do their homework. I mean, who cares about outrageous hormones, creepy food cravings, and lugging around a human fetus in your stomach? Not to mention labor pains, morning sickness, and the process of birth. Us females have absolutely no room for complaining, /really/.

Someone explain to me why #31 got hidden. Those two lines are the most truthful I've ever seen. Demon spawn, mini ******, same thing.

Sprinter136 2

I agree. All you people saying how awful it is...THEN DONT GET PREGNANT. Its as simple as that. Theres tons of birth control methods these days, so theres no reason to be pregnant in this day and age if you don't want to be. I know they fail sometimes but its rare, especially for something like the pill thats 99% effective. If you chose to get pregnant, you got your wish, deal with it, because its your own fault. Stop expecting the entire world to halt completely because you're pregnant, because its not gonna happen.

MistressSly 0

omg this is ridiculous you think bc pregnancy is hard i am going to stop procreating!? THATS ignorant. first off its not the "pregnancy" she was complaining about it was the smell.Go back to high school and take reading comp. I could shit a better argument than that.

lauracreedon93 0

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING ITS THE WOMANS FAULT FOR GETTING PREGNANT? YOU CLEARLY ARE JUST AN IGNORANT PIG. notice the wat men are the ones leaving all the stupidly ignorant comments!

Actually, Laura, your response is probably the most ignorant one.

People do choose to become pregnant. If something is going on next door, instead of making a whole "woe is me" post, she should realize that other people have their own things to get done, and that she should maybe make a day away from her home instead of pitying herself.

kristidgranger 3

all u peeps saying "YDI" I guess you must all come really disfunctional families bc most not all but most people eventually want kids! what's wrong with that. you guys acting like she is giving birth to a crazed person that will kill u in u'r sleep. and I am sure one of u will now say: "Well u never know!" dumb people should not be allowed the internet!

ifuckingrock 0

#34, I agree, dumb people shouldn't be allowed on the internet. For example, people that type "u'r" instead of "you're."

BrunetteHottiie 0

She wasnt saying "you're" read the context, stupid.

I sympathise. When I was pregnant with my daughter I could smell EVERYTHING and I live in a very rural area and near a few beef farms. *gag* I wasn't about to move for something temporary, but it still wasn't pleasant. Being pregnant makes every smell 100 times stronger because your olfactory senses become very sensitive.

ky_stone22 0

Boy, that sucks. I'm sorry. Well, good luck with your child :). See, this just adds another reason to my list of why I don't want to have kids. I've got nothing against kids...I just REALLY don't want my own...

invisiblerabbit 0

that's why you always use a condom.

Unless she wants kids. Which is the biological reason for sex, after all.

Argh, even if you weren't pregnant, that sucks. You shouldn't be forced to leave your house to escape the smell of some random person's rotting crap. Even so, I'd get the shit out of there, lady. Congratulations on your baby :)

YDI for getting pregnant you dumb ******* ****.