Shady stuff

By NoDocVisit - 27/07/2016 02:27 - United States - Parrish

Today, I found out why my husband doesn't want me to go to the doctor. It's not because of the reasonable copay. It's because he has let 3 other women use my insurance to give birth, in the last 4 years. They are all his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 151
You deserved it 1 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so wrong on your partner's part. How did he even get away with it?

ShortieRose 30

Oh, OP, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. At least you found out now and not years from now. I suppose it's time for you to have a serious talk and make some big decisions.

Comments

I hope you don't have any children with him. I'm almost positive you do cause he seems like a fertile turtle.

Mortoli 30

please tell me you divorced this asshole. im sorry but there is only so far you can go on the cheating bit (especially for forgiveness) but this guy knocked it out the park. im terribly sorry for you on behalf of all real men out there, i hope you get everything of his ^^ like seriously how can a guy do this to his own wife. and then to make matters worse you never were able to go to hospital you could have died. dont ever forgive this guy please he doesnt deserve you... find someone who does deserve your love. and i truly hope you didnt have kids with him.

At this point it's probably your fault for not realizing.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that counts as insurance fraud. Your husband is a total irresponsible dog, and a snake for using your insurance for his THREE different screw buddies. I'd file for divorce immediately, and sue him for back pay on the insurance he stole from you. And if you also have kids, child support for sure.

get him a vasectomy, the old fashion way

"Today my ex-husband....." There. I fixed it for you. What a fraking scumbag

That's a man with no respect and no morals. I say divorce him and then sue him.

greendress182 2

I would be so livid, someone would have to stop me from killing him